Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had quite a few last night but managed to not post anything too bad on twitter as I seem to do sometimes. My mates at work all laugh at me when I post completely random stuff on there as I do try to be normal at work. Can't say it always works though :D

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Congrats! You looking forward to it then?
yeah congrat's, what sort of dj are you going to be ?

Thankyou both! Yeah it should be good fun. I'm not sure yet Alan, but the format for the shows have to be Radio 2 style, haha I could be Wogan! Come September I'll be on Radio Calderdale and Radio Hudd (the uni one) :shock:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

- I joined a gym and feel better for going, it's giving me something to do and will hopefully motivate me and make me sleep more normal hours.

- Reading ticket!

- Glastonbury

- No more dissertation (but coursework and exams still)

and less than 3 weeks until I will be back with my awesome friends.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

- I joined a gym and feel better for going, it's giving me something to do and will hopefully motivate me and make me sleep more normal hours.

- Reading ticket!

- Glastonbury

- No more dissertation (but coursework and exams still)

and less than 3 weeks until I will be back with my awesome friends.

Lucinda and Emma: Reading and Leeds festival UM represent!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

OI :(

The pic didnt do it justice, that is stuffing on there you know.... It tasted well nice, my aunty even said it tasted 'gorgeous'. A good effort.... Pfft

:(

It's difficult to take a photo of a meal that conveys just how good it tastes. Congrats on cooking a roast, it's quite a multi-tasking exercise.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

just don't take any pics of your split roasting.

Is that when the meat get's so dry it splits open? Cos I've never heard of split roasting.....spit roasting on the other hand I have heard of...it's something to do with barbequeues.

Ok then

Although I couldn't cook a roast at 18 but I have had a more practise since then so my efforts whilst hardly worthy of Gordon Ramsay are passable enough.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Although I couldn't cook a roast at 18 but I have had a more practise since then so my efforts whilst hardly worthy of Gordon Ramsay are passable enough.

Well i need to learn to cook, couple months ago i couldnt cook anything and now i have a list of things i can cook lol

Kitty <3