Unofficial Mills

Hello all!

John

Hey there everyone!!

Hope everyone is well!! Sorry i've not been around for such a long time!!

Just like to let everyone know that I became a father on 21st June 2008 (exactly one month ago today)!

Alfie Jae was born weighing 5lbs 15oz.

I do have loads of pictures but will post a couple in the future

Bye all!!

xx

take control

Hi John! I was wondering the other day whether you'd become a dad yet. That's lovely to know :) 4 days after my birthday. I look forward to seeing some photos and I hope everything else is going well. Alfie is a lovely name.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

it's amazing to think that 3 years ago, finding the right person to get with and start a family with seemed to be impossible for the both of us at times. but you've gone the extra mile and advanced so much since then, i can only admire what you've been able to do. there is little hope for scum like me, but i think that you'll make a brilliant dad. ok you may be kept awake at night at times, but seeing your very own grow up is something that is very special.

on the grid.

hmmm. yes i did have a few last night, and her name is laura. we've actually just had some new paving in the back yard as well!

Just means she wasn't the right one :( Miss Right is out there looking for you right now!! :)

i don't think the chance is gone, i haven't really found out yet if anything is going to happen. but anyway this is not the thread to discuss it.

on the grid.

Aww! Everyones growing up so fast, brings a tear to my eye. Please dont post pictures when Im around because Im quite hormonal and will coo and cry at anything at the moment!

Congratulations, Alfie's such a lovely name!

xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• 2 months later...

Evening all!! Hope everyones been well on here. I do miss been around these parts!!

I sort of promised a few months ago to put a few pictures up here of Alfie! I'll be on to it first thing in the morning when I've finished work!

Life is fantastic been a father, different challenges everyday. Alfie is now 4 months old!! Its really flown by!!

Standby for pics...

Peace out xx

take control

Evening all!! Hope everyones been well on here. I do miss been around these parts!!

I sort of promised a few months ago to put a few pictures up here of Alfie! I'll be on to it first thing in the morning when I've finished work!

Life is fantastic been a father, different challenges everyday. Alfie is now 4 months old!! Its really flown by!!

Standby for pics...

Peace out xx

Four months old? Wow, I could've sworn that you'd posted your good news only a couple of weeks back! Looking forwards to seeing the photos :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.