Unofficial Mills

The X Factor 2008

Jono

What annoying tripe this whole scenario is turning out to be.

I liked The X Factor, but it's just becoming ridiculous now. All of those stunts. First Louis Walsh walks off, then Sharon and Danni have an argument, Sharon goes on Graham Norton's show and makes it entertaining, and then they have an argument about pay, and now Sharon's left. Sharon wants Cheryl Cole to take over and she accepts. Now Danni is on about the new show being a "dream show".

Cheryl Cole is an annoying bint and I really hope she's not going to come across as arrogant like I think she will. At least Sharon provided entertainment.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
What annoying tripe this whole scenario is turning out to be.

Cheryl Cole is an annoying bint and I really hope she's not going to come across as arrogant like I think she will. At least Sharon provided entertainment.

Couldnt agree more. If this wasn't a family forum I would use lots of vulgar language to describe my passionate dislike for Cheryl Cole and the rest of Girls Aloud for that matter!

I really miss the childish banter Louis and Sharon had. The judges all seem to be so individual and hostile at the moment.

Some good laughs though tonight. Even the auditions on the Xtra Factor.

The sob stories are really pathetic though - I loved how one girl was 'doing it' for Bridgend. I'm sure it's a big place, I doubt she knew anyone suicidal!

And the girl with five kids at 26? How is that a sob story, her fault for getting up the duff at 13!

Haha, I was expecting that Bridgend girl to say that one of her friends/family committed suicide or something...

Pretty good mix of the talented and the severely deluded/insane tonight, hopefully it'll continue in the weeks to come.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

oh no, its not back again is it :rolleyes:

every band/singer who has come from 'the x factor' has been crap, just because they sell some cd's doesn't mean they make good music, all the judges look for is what they can sell & no other reason than that, the only person who was different was Sharon who would just say what she actually thought & not tow the line laid out by Simon, & as for Cheryl she is only there for the ca$h just like Dannii what do they know about managing a singer/band they cannot even manage there own career's let alone anyone else's.

its just cheap crap telly like BB !

:)

I am just watching last nights show now! OMG those boys that sung "Mysterious Girl" I had tears rolling down my face! Bless them!

That Austin as well, just Googled him cos I recognised him. He was in a band called 5boyz and did that E4 show "Boys will be Girls" and formed the band "The Honeytraps as part of the show! How come they didn't mention that?

I read Chris Park from "Phixx" auditioned, I hope he goes far cos I really liked him in "Popstars the Rivals". Oh dear, I think I officially watch far too much TV!!!!

glitzy.jpg

I read Chris Park from "Phixx" auditioned, I hope he goes far cos I really liked him in "Popstars the Rivals". Oh dear, I think I officially watch far too much TV!!!!

You need to see the end of the show then. A set up I felt as I doubt Cheryl knew him after five years.

Ant and Deaf were my favourites. Louis' faces make the show for me.

You need to see the end of the show then. A set up I felt as I doubt Cheryl knew him after five years.

That one was Nick Major, he was in Phixx too but it was Chris I liked. I was gutted he didn't get into One True Voice but then I think Phixx were actually a bit more successful! (If you can call it that).

As for not knowing him, I recognised him straight away :oops: (before they said who he was) so I am sure Cheryl would have. Sarah went out with Mikey from Phixx so they must have all been in touch for a while? Surprised they didn't mention Phixx when they asked what he had been up to since Popstars The Rivals?!?!?!

Ant and Deaf were my favourites. Louis' faces make the show for me.

They were the ones I was crying laughing at! :lol:

glitzy.jpg

They should have let them do their second song :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICq1vBu6VQg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICq1vBu6VQg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Attunement.png

I didn't like the whole thing where cheryl "couldn't judge" the guy from pop stars the rival. It was blatantly set up, do you honestly think she would recognize him after 6 years?

I think she would still recognise him, yeah. After all, she'll have spent about 8-10 weeks worth of auditions with him, plus when it was the girls singing live, the boys were sat in the audience and vice versa. So yeah, she'll have known who he was from seeing him perform and being in the same competition as him. As for not wanting to judge him, I can see 100% why she did that; you wouldn't want to break an old friend's dream, would you?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• 2 weeks later...

'I'm Francine, she's Nicola. Together we're Francine and Nicola! We're not sisters, we're twins.'

Bless them! I really hoped they wouldn't get through. We don't need another Samanda.

As for that last woman, I actually admired her scary personality. Although 'I'm not a number, I'm a human being' was rather cringey. I didn't think her performance was that bad either.

What about the freak show that was little and large? The one that looked very much like a woman.

Another very entertaining show! :)