Unofficial Mills

Small things that annoy you

Grace

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Typically geeky response:

This is just lazy programming... It takes effort to write another routine that checks if the seconds count is <=1 second and so leave off the 's', so they don't bother. Hence the grammatical inaccuracy.

[/geek]

Wasps. They're small and annoying.

When you go into pub or club and they insist on either stamping your hand or putting a big dirty mark on it with a felt tip pen:evil:

YUK!

I was in Fuerteventura and i went on a boat to a small island and they put a big orange sticker on my hand.... it was roasting and sunny and when took it off there was a white patch! I Hate them!

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

having to drag wheely bins down 20 steps every sunday/monday. its nearly as big as me. When its heavy it nearly crushes me. Soo annoying. It could be collected from the front of the street where there are no steps but no that would be too easy. I think they find it funny.

Kitty <3

All the previous things are annoying. Wasps are horrible things, I can't open my window in case they come in and I hate when you're enjoying a picnic outside and they all start buzzing round.

Wheelie bins are annoying because people often deposit their own rubbish in them when they're on the street. Someone put a bucket of what looked like puke in the bin the other night. Horrible. Bloody drunk students. Beer cans I don't mind so much, they can go into the recycling.

There's a bar in Nottingham that everyone loves to go to despite it being ridiculously overcrowded all the time and loud and really easy to lose people in. There's always a long queue to get in and they stamp your hand with this stamp that takes about a week to come off. I've never spent more than 5 minutes in there anyway because people decide that they don't actually want to stay there once they get there because of how crowded and crap it is.

There's 2 milk cartons downstairs, one's been there a couple of days and the other about a week. If the person who'd finished them had rinsed them out and put them in the recycling straight away, there'd be no problem. But they've got the dregs of increasingly rancid milk in them and I don't want to touch them. Urghh disgusting people.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Anyone touching my feet.

Seriously, why?!

I have been known to kick.

The only exception I'll make for touching someone's feet is for my best friend as she has the most hilariously ticklish feet in the world.

I think it's toes that I don't like, as opposed to feet. They're like fingers you can't control.

I'm on a forum where some people type "ne" for any; ie, "neone", "neway". Please just shoot me.

Also on that forum people do the double ampersand. As in "me && him". God that ticks me off. If I see that I will not even read the post.

The double parenthesis makes me mad too

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I realised a small thing today that annoys me. When people use the last of the toilet roll and don't bother getting a new one out. Seriously, is it really that difficult?!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I have been known to kick.

The only exception I'll make for touching someone's feet is for my best friend as she has the most hilariously ticklish feet in the world.

I think it's toes that I don't like, as opposed to feet. They're like fingers you can't control.

tickling is a form of torture i think, she'll file for assult against you!!1

parents that let kids run everywhere around pubs irritate me to hell, i'm all for family places. but some people just don't care.

on the grid.