Unofficial Mills

Crufts! UM style

KingTutsWWH

Enter your pet in the UM version of Crufts.

It doesn't have to be a dog, ANY animal, as long as it is your pet may be submitted. (I realise this may take some time Kelly, and Chaos, please don't go and start collecting caterpillars! ;))

Haven't worked out the judging system yet. Only one entry per household etc.

So... Here goes:

1. Wesley.

He is obsessed with balls (maybe 'cos he doesn't have any, poor thing), loves children and long walks/digging on the beach, can never have too much to eat and wants 'World Peace'.

post-4214-145327866032_thumb.jpg

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Aww, what lovely pets!

I'll post a picture of my cat later - I haven't got one on my computer, and I don't want to make one right now as he's lying on my bed with "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" bed linen...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

This is "Fudgie". By far the most laziest and most useless cat on gods earth. Completely incapable of catching the very smallest of animals, and is far too smug to go through the cat flap, you have to open the door for him. He also falls off tables on a regular basis as he doesn't watch where he's going.

Hates Men. Loves String.

post-3039-145327866059_thumb.jpg

Right, tough decision as to which pets to nonimate now that I've re-read the first post and figured out I am only allowed one entry :|.

Right here is a photo of my pet kitten called Molly, she is a long haired tabby who is approximately 9 months old and she likes chewing everything and everything including shoe laces :rolleyes:

I don't have any pets :( all your pets look lovely though. I'd like a cat, I had one when I was a kid but he died and we never got another one. I had quite a lot of goldfish as well, and some sea monkeys, but now I only have my cactus. The cactus has survived a torrent of water falling through the ceiling and hitting it and various amounts of abuse from my housemates and is the ultimate low-maintenance "pet".

He's called Gerald, he's pictured before I repotted him.

post-951-145327866115_thumb.jpg

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Enter your pet in the UM version of Crufts.

All right, when I get home, I'll take a picture of Geoffrey and put it on my memory pen. I'm quite a low-tech guy, so consider yourselves lucky!! 8)

It doesn't have to be a dog, ANY animal, as long as it is your pet may be submitted. (I realise this may take some time Kelly, and Chaos, please don't go and start collecting caterpillars! ;))

...Start..? :hahaha: Nah, I don't need caterpillars (yucky little squiggly things!), I've got Geoffrey - we'll ace this thing :P

Why not put a poll up after all the entrys (or something) for the winner?

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Damn, I forgot to take a picture of George! :x

I might take one of the cat who isn't actually ours but spends pretty much his whole life at our house, as well as my aunt's dog, who occasionally is left over to be looked after while she works. (Obviously they've never met, he's a jack russel - there would be blood.)

Thats a cat?! I thought it was a tea towel..*joke!* :lol:

Well, I was about to put the pics of my pets up, but I've just discovered this PC doesn't have any easy access USB ports, so sod it, I'll wait till I'm on another pc!! :)