Unofficial Mills

My Ringtone is currently....

dstrkzn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a new phone and shoved the first thing I found on my comp on it,so I have Ian Brown-Corpses as my main ringtone and Ian Brown-Sweet Fantastic as my text tone. But I'm changing them to Electro Boy and Love Games from The Mighty Boosh or maybe the main theme. Loves it!

~*~Glory Glory Man United~*~

I have moving to new york as my ringtone by the wombats,

peter jackson saying "Fling me reound by my nostrils, and chuck your ruddy great spanner in my face" is my message alert. Always gets a giggle in the office when i forget to turn my phone from "Car" mode to "Office" mode.

My wake-up alarm is my mother screaming my name progressively louder. Always scares the shit out of me in the morning.

I'm not in love I just want to be touched.

I did have Snow Patrols Chasing Cars as my ringtone, but changed it about 2 weeks ago. Its now the One Foot In The Grave theme song. Its got the words and everything....somehow I felt it was more appropriate.....:hahaha:

My message tone is this South Park thing, but sometimes I have the Pingu theme tune instead, depends on how I'm feeling...

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.