Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

Another thing that's annoying me slightly at the moment is the fact that one of my best friends from school apparently had a birthday party the day before I flew back but didn't invite me. It would have been a bit of a way to travel and chances are I wouldn't have been able to go anyway as I had my flight back the next day, but it would have been nice to have been invited all the same. Now I'm seeing pictures from it being plastered all over Facebook by some of my other friends from school and it's p*ssing me off a bit. Bah :(

That's really rubbish :( happens to me too, happened to me while I was still at school with them as well actually. People would even ring me up to discuss parties they're having but not inviting me to. Bastards. I mean maybe they didn't realise you were still around and didn't mean it personally. These days I invite people to things even if I know they can't go, it's just polite.

What sucks in my life? Too much work to do, and it's so damn cold outside. The essay I'm writing is taking up so much of my time, when I need to be working on my dissertation. Arghhh.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So tingiht I went out. Me, 2 boys and another girl. So that's me, my housemate/best f4iend (Northern Boy) and other good male friend of little experience (Strongbow Boy). anyway, we were in the bar/club, having a good time ,then I looked round and other girl is making out with Northern Boy. So I look away, whatever, he's my friend, we've been closer than that in the past, but he owes me nothing. Strongbow Boy gives me a look, like, "wtf?!" then I look round, and she's making out with Strongbow Boy. So how am I supposed to feel?! I decide at this point that more tequila is the answer to alllife's problems.

So then she disappears and I pohne her to check she's ok. So she says sh'es ok, she's just embarrased, and she's gone home. Us 3 have a decent time but then STrobngbow Boy foves for a cigatrette and he's hone so I follow him, we're all outside, then I end up smoking one of his cigarettes for him, just because. D'oh! THen he wants to get a taxi, but it's not a taxi, it's a private hire car, so I tell him so, so he tells me to rugybot tackle him if it's not q a taxi. So I rugyny tackle him, then we're both on the fllooor, in the middle of the Lace Market, posh area of Nottingjham, but obviouslu nothing new. Then Northern Boy walks off with his takeaway cos obviousluy we're too drunk for him. He's jusy pround cos he got the girl before Srrongfbow boy.

So it's not my place to be jealous. I accepty that. New Ueears REsolution amd that/ they both my friends. Don't give a fook. But seriouysly. Where was I supposed to look while they were making out?! Then they accuse me of being jealous and of fancying them both. Really! Don't know why I needed cigarett. Somehow mae everything better. Sleep now, wat4r too, problems all sorted in the morning? Or not my problems?

Definitelyl sucks. Bastards. I don't want them.

Just want friends FRIENDS. BASTARDS.

= drunkest post ever. Tequola says sorry xx

Ouch, sorry you had such a crappy night Cinders - it's always annoying when someone you're on a night out with starts making out with someone else, particularly if you have/have had feelings for them. I made the mistake of going to a gay club with my bisexual ex a couple of years ago, about 2 hours into the evening he starts making out with another guy right in front of me, this was when I still had a lot of feelings for him and was desperately trying to get over him so you can probably imagine how I felt. But I wouldn't worry about Strongbow/Northern Boy too much, they can think what they want to think and do what they want to do but the most important thing is that you don't let it get to you.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Guest CancerForTheCure

Awww Lucinda that really does suck :( I find that the only way you can actually fully get over someone is when you fall for somebody else. Then again even if you don't have any feelings for them it's quite alright to be possessive about them as a friend. I do that a lot, it's not good, but I can't help it. I made an agreement with my friend that he can't kiss any girls whilst at uni - he said it was a bit unfair considering I already have a boyfriend. And now he has a girlfriend and it's just... weird. It's not as bad as when he got off with one of my best friends (that was before we went to uni) - I was very drunk and I stormed out of the nightclub we were in and went to another one, he tried calling me and texting me and in the end he just went home :P There was no reason for me to be jealous as I obviously have no feelings for him (maybe apart from the fact I'd probably be with him if I wasn't with my boyfriend :P) but I was still jealous 'cause he's my friend. My other friend (who is also my ex but that was a long time ago) has had a couple of girlfriends since we split up, which was about 2.5 years ago but none of them long term and he has told me a few times quite recently that he still has feelings for me so I guess I just love the attention I get from him. Even though I'm always very happy when he gets a new girlfriend as he doesn't like being alone, deep down I am always going to feel a bit jealous :) I guess that's the problem when you're friends with guys...

I guess that's the problem when you're friends with guys...

Yeah, it's always a weird situation, you either end up developing feelings for them or getting really jealous and possessive when they start dating someone, and deep down you can't help wondering what this other person's got that you haven't... I have no feelings whatsoever for my best male friend from school, he's someone I genuinely have never felt 'that' way about - but for some reason I'd still find it a bit weird and difficult to adjust to if he suddenly got a girlfriend, as he is my friend after all. It's an attention thing I guess, as when your best friend gets a boy/girlfriend they inevitably stop talking to you as much. It's still a little weird and awkward though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

Thanks to everyone who read my drunken ramblings, particularly Paula and Helen for your replies. Has made me feel a bit better about it.

I spent 5 hours today on the bathroom floor, trying not to throw up. I even slept there for a while. It was really annoying because every time I had water, I felt really sick. My mouth just tasted like cigarettes, urgghh. Never again. Well, no more smoking. Ever. My housemate kindly showed me photos of me smoking that he took on his phone. And less drinking.

Strongbow Boy came round earlier to talk about last night and stuff. For some reason he thinks he's responsible for what happened. Weird, cos the girl was making out with Northern Boy before she turned to him. I'm not jealous, like I said above. This girl, last time we went out with her, started crying and then threw up on the floor in the pub. So I'm thinking she's a bit of a liability to be honest. I wouldn't be so bothered if she'd got off with one of my friends but not both. I'm not a possessive person. Anyway I'm sure next time I see her we'll all pretend it didn't happen and everything will be fine.

So, I'm now going to concentrate on my academic work and try not to go out in small groups or drink too much and definitely not touch any more cigarettes. I can still taste it, it's horrible.

i think if anything you could be trying to protect your two friends, which is good. whoever this girl is it's quite clear that she's a slag. so i guess finding a way to stop her being the reason that your two friends don't speak to each other anymore, is a priority. if you're willing to do that.

i've seen it before, i've been involved before, and it's happening to someone i know right now. worst thing is, those type of girls don't care, they just move on and leave a riff between two friends that sometimes can never be repaired.

on the grid.

There is no such thing as too busy to talk to your best friend. There is, however, too fupping lazy and avoiding hassle from your stupid new girlfriend who seems to think I want to jump into bed with my best friend as that's obviously what I mean by 'I miss you'.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Aww, poor Tim! We miss her presence on here too.

Too right we do!

I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Don't know why but I'm just a bit sensitive and tearful.:cry:

Oh no hope you feel better soon. I was feeling tearful today but that's because I had to leave home again for uni :( Hope you're alright!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Too right we do!

Oh no hope you feel better soon. I was feeling tearful today but that's because I had to leave home again for uni :( Hope you're alright!

Aww I miss her too.

I wasn't feeling to good today either 'cause I just had sooo much work to do, and it just seemed impossible to complete but then I did it :) And at the moment I only have to do revision for my exams which I can pretty much treat as mocks. They are pretty hardcore though.

I'm going home tomorrow... well, today actually, since it's past midnight. I'm going to miss my friends and the fun times we have and just how relaxed everything is here.

Still though, I ought to see my parents before they go to the other side of the world for 2 months and I should see my sister since it's her birthday. I'll be back here next Monday. I felt really sad though because we were outside the pub and one of my friends said "See you tomorrow" and I said "No, next Monday" and then everyone hugged everyone else like it was the end of uni or something (most of them were a bit tipsy). But the end of uni really is soon and it's making me feel sad. Everyone's talking about what to do after and yet it seems like only last week that we were freshers.

Gahhhh. I can't find the letter from the student loans people that I need to send back so they don't try and take money off me while I have none. A simple matter of just logging into the website and requesting another, surely? Oh no, because they've changed it, don't believe my ART ID is what it is, won't send me my new password and I can't ring them as they're not open at weekends.

Stupid student loans people.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Ah, that happened to me as well when I needed to print off a copy of my 'financial notification' - they wouldn't accept my ART ID or my password and I couldn't find out what either of them were supposed to be without typing at least one of them in.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

Student loans company are a pain. I did mine online and they couldn't change something for me so I had to do a paper version. For some reason because I'd done it twice they accepted the paper version and closed my account in December because of a glitch :confused: Had to wait ages for them to reopen it.