7am - Fearne and Reggie

10am - Radio 1's Big Weekend Takeover

4pm - JK and Joel

Tuesday to Friday

7am - Chris Moyles

10am - Jo Whiley

1pm - Sara Cox

4pm - Scott Mills

I got an email from Stereophonics that says "Just to let you know that Stereophonics will be taking over BBC Radio 1 on Monday 7th May between 1pm-2pm..."

So I'm guessing as part of the Big Weekend takeover, different artists who are playing at the Big Weekend will be have their own 'slot'? I was wondering what they'd be doing for 6 hours!

If you're wondering what that fat show that is taking up Monday's output is all about, it's the Big Weekend artists taking control of Radio 1 for the day. No presenter or co-host. Just the artist.

1000-1200 Kaiser Chiefs

1200-1300 Mika

1300-1400 Stereophonics

1400-1500 Beth from The Gossip

1500-1600 Natasha Bedingfield

The Kaiser Chiefs have been quite good so far, turned it on just for background noise, but the first thing I heard was "let's close our ears, we're playing Natasha Bedingfield now".

I was concerned when he started the show with the Scissor Sisters, and kids started cheering.

If The Archers went gay, and appealed to under 25s, this would be the result of it. Mika on Radio 1.

Didn't bother waking up for F & R. Thought the Kaisers were really amusing. Ricky has the Noel G acid sense of humour.

Mika was good, toned down weird accent a bit.

Happy about Coxie for rest of week. Missed her at the weekend. Fearne is no replacement, sorry. She has a face, voice and personality for telly.

Stereophonics doing v well so far. Marvin Gaye! Yes!

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

No love for the Big Weekend Takeover from The Guardian today -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_radio/story/0,,2074313,00.html

The Kaiser Chiefs were slated as "shambolic, complete with errors" and Mika took "the notion of self-promotion rather too far" with his "annoying entourage".

They don't mention any of the other artists, one would presume they switched off. To be fair, so did I.

No love for the Big Weekend Takeover from The Guardian today -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv_and_radio/story/0,,2074313,00.html

The Kaiser Chiefs were slated as "shambolic, complete with errors" and Mika took "the notion of self-promotion rather too far" with his "annoying entourage".

They don't mention any of the other artists, one would presume they switched off. To be fair, so did I.

i had the station on and off yesterday, and everytime we tuned in all i heard was one big weekend. and fearne and whoever were on about burnt toast in the morning.

we switched to radio 2 but that was off it's normal schedule so it was a bit crap, so we had an old judge jules tape on recorded in 2005. worked.

on the grid.