Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really good day.

Parents' meetings went well. Got loads of pressies. 2 gorgeous necklaces, 1 pot plant, bunch of flowers and box of chocs. Sometimes it's good being a teacher.

Anyone want the Ferrero Roche ('Oh, Ambassador you are really treating us!'), I don't do chocolate?:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just got in from work, another long day of cleaning, the amount of stuff that ive detail cleaned in the last two days, in suprised there is anything left to do. Im sure there will be another long list of stuff to do tomorrow :(

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Anyone want the Ferrero Roche ('Oh, Ambassador you are really treating us!'), I don't do chocolate?:)

Me me me me me me me me me!!! They're the best chocolates on Earth!

I took my younger sister to her induction day at school today, it was very interesting. There was a presentation telling us about what they'll learn in their first year, and I was shocked. It's all changed since I was at primary school! For example, did you know that science, geography and history won't be in the curriculum for them? No. It's now 'The World Around Us'. I mean, what?! What's wrong with those subjects? Their argument is that it's good not to confuse them with too many subjects. Eh? I never got confused. My sister, who's one of the most easily confused people in the world, didn't get confused. They were just subjects that we did. Bleugh.

I moved my room about randomly it looks alrite, thought my bed wouldnt fit but it does so its gravy. And I managed to refit my light, but got stuck under my bed when I was trying to sort out the plugs. Dont think Mums too happy cos we have an estate agent coming over next week to value and sort out the house and apparently my room looks way smaller. I bet when im out tommorow night(PROM!) they'll move it around back to how it was. Had my last exam today too :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I seriously want to go back to school already :( It's so depressing

Me too, and ive only been left 10 hours! :( My dads pestering me to get a job, and im like well dad ill know by next saturday but its just not good enough for him. Apparently i should be working my socks off..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I have my job at the library but it's all casual so I don't know when I'm in, it's one of those last minute things sometimes. I have myinterview on friday at ASDA, I hope I get it, I really need to have something to do.

I won't be around for the next few days because I'm going to Uni to do some actual paid work there. Probably going to get completely soaked and yelled at by lots of irate visiting parents, but hey, it's all worth it.... Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Today was a bit of a waste really. Tried to start writing up the transcripts for my final project, but the equipment didn't work properly. Then we ventured into the depths of the hospital to get our ID badges, we nearly got lost but evenutally found the place only to discover it was closed!

I thought that I only had to work at the weekend, but the team leader just forgot to put me on the rota and I actually have to work everyday. :( Now I've managed to give myself a sugar headache. Despite all this, I'm actually still in a relatively good mood!

Our hedgehog that wanders about outside is really thick. He doesn't curl up properly to sleep and has decided to sleep on the path. He's really cute and teeny tiny but stupid. Mum has taken to checking on him so he has less chance of being eaten.

647679771_3a3fcb2113_m.jpg

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

I went into mild panic at about ten when I realised the outfit I was planning on wearing tomorrow was somewhere in the depths of my laundry bin, but it's all gravy now.

You shouldn't be such a messy eater then, a nice bit of persil will sort that *bum tish*

Currently it raining on my day off so i've decided to do my glasto dvd.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Err, I'm not a messy eater, but I don't wear outfits day after day.

*Is confused*

ETA: It's nice to know who your friends are. "D*key hair" (eh?) and "Stuck up" are two things that were apparantly said about me today, which is lovely.

It was just my lame att empt at humour with a all gravy/food based pun. How can you have d*key hair whatever that

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I went to a college induction day today, was actually quite fun, almost completely different from school, loads more freedom, course teachers treat you the same way you would treat someone else.

It's also quite weird when you are having a fag in the smoking area, and a course teacher comes out and has a fag whilst chatting to you... quite strange.

and there is also a free bus into town from the college, which is actually quite immense, as it stops about 2 mins walk from my house which makes things nice and easy for me :D

Got a formal interview on monday, which means i will have to go through all the crap thats happened in the last year so i can explain my poor grades etc etc etc

hey ho, life moves on

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk