Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Hello Party People.... :P

So im just browsing play.com and i come across this product... Two Channel Mini Wireless Spycam With Audio... lol

There was a review :D Comedy

I got some of these for my flat-mates. I managed to fit one in the housing of an old smoke detector so it is very discreet and there is plenty or room for the battery plus Jane will never spot it while she is getting changed! The second one I installed in the bathroom which provides crystal clear images of (full colour!) of all of my housemates in the nude (even the ugly ones!). Thank you play.com for a great product!

Im guessing thats sarcastic but have you seen any comedy reviews or ebay feedback??

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The hardest decision I've had today is deciding if raspberry Ben and Jerry's is nice. Still undecided.

Grand prix was good today, why the flip Ron Dennis agreed to let Hamilton swap tyres is baffling but good overall as it means he got no points. Hurrah!

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Today's been boboboboe. I spent most of the morning absolutely freezing, then went shopping but out of the whole of Southampton there were literally five things in my size. And now I'm all tired and I have to pack and it's pretty depressing for some reason.

I hate the rain.

Ive had a alrite day, was supposed to be staying at a friends tonight but that got cancelled, so all day ive been cleaning on msn/myspace etc and I suspect tommorow will be just the same boring rubbish..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Had a really good night last night, went out round Chester with two of my friends from college and ended up in a slightly chavvy-looking nightclub dancing like idiots to a load of 90s pop/dance hits. There were people there celebrating their 18th birthdays... it made me feel slightly old. :confused: Was fun but I feel kinda sick this morning, not really because of alcohol but more to do with the huge three-course meal I had before we ended up at the club, haha.

I'm supposed to be going out tonight to Laser Quest, part of me's kinda hoping that the whole outing will get cancelled though 'cos I'm still knackered from last night and not really in the right mood to go charging around shooting people with a crappy laser gun. Oh well.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Things ive achieved today:

Ive found all the new kids tv channel on sky. Or ones i havent noticed before, so im watching power rangers.

I lay on the floor for an hour and a half.

I fixed the hoover.

I killed another plant. I literally broke in my hand, i swear :(

Ugh, im bored beyond belief. Everyones either on holiday, has no money, or now has a job. Im getting irritated by my own company.

Ugh, im bored beyond belief. Everyones either on holiday, has no money, or now has a job. Im getting irritated by my own company.

I know exactly how you feel. Sigh. :cry:

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I can't decide whether I'm ill or this is just part of a boring holiday. My head aches quite a bit, and I'm not thinking straight. I also have the headache of finding a job, and working out what I want to do in the meantime - working nights or daytime - and working out when I meet new friends when everyone is off to uni.

Jono, I think its the weather love when Its really hot (like today) I suffer from headaches and nausea, which is a bit rubbish, I feel abit bleurgh now so join the club and drink a heck of alot of water, been into town this afternoon and estate agents and stuff, I spent about £5 on water I swear.

Im bored now, no-ones online and im reading heat magazine cos its trashy. :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've been offered a couple of days work, but unfortunately they're during August in Nottingham, which is annoying, because I don't get my house till early September. Still, once September comes along, I'll be out of here as fast as possible. So fed up of sitting at home arguing with my mum and tidying up everyone else's mess constantly. I feel stuck in the house, trying to spend no money and with this crap weather, and I feel horribly tired all the time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm watching a documentary looking into Hitler, and they're analysing his home videos to see what he was actually saying.

My Dads watching that I think, he's like "Ema get away from the tv" so im watching telly upstairs :rolleyes:

twitter.com/emgreatorex