How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww Geezer :( is it anxiety related or do you think you're actually ill with a bug or something?

I'm kinda tired since I've only had about 3 hours sleep, and my hayfever is back in force, so I've lost my voice and my eyes are all red and hurt. I'm pretty fed up of this now, I need to go back to the coast or something.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think its anxiety related, I've not been managing to stay at my parents house as I just cant relax so I am coming home every night, I just woke up feeling absolutely ill, I feel a little better now and I might try and go around to my parents for a couple of hours and spend time with Mrs Geezer and the dog.

Aww. Well take it as you feel, don't do anything until you feel better.

I'm currently still applying for jobs online. Found one that pays £7 per year apparently. Either it's a 1 hour per year contract or they meant per hour. I'm going to actually install my mum's printer soon and get some CVs printed. I feel like I've been up for a really long time because I'm not used to being up this early at home, but I still feel quite awake at the moment.

Gah I hate sunburn! Get some calomine lotion, it's just like white chalky liquid but it soothes your skin when you're sunburned, go to the chemist. And take a cold shower, and moisturise a lot. It's horrible, I am really careful to wear sun cream, and at the moment it's cloudy, but sometimes I do get burnt :(

Me, I wish it could be Christmas every day... because then I'd be able to get a job in this bloody town. Everywhere I went today said they wouldn't have any vacancies until Christmas :( I've picked up a McDonalds application form though so it may have to be a McJob for me if they are prepared to employ me.

The song playing on the radio (Kerrang) right now is Why Don't You Get A Job by the Offspring which isn't making me feel any better.

Ive had such a good day!

I was so nervous this morning about my work experience this morning but it went really well today,and the staff are lovely!

Had a day watching some operations(and no I didnt faint!)which was really intresting and then I sat around and read magazines and drunk loads of Tea because there wasnt anything to do for 2 hours.

Tommorows the start of The Great Yorkshire Show(yes Sara Cox's dad will be there again!)so the traffic is going to be awful as we live so near to the showground..so ill be leaving the house early tommorow.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Gah I hate sunburn! Get some calomine lotion, it's just like white chalky liquid but it soothes your skin when you're sunburned, go to the chemist. And take a cold shower, and moisturise a lot. It's horrible, I am really careful to wear sun cream, and at the moment it's cloudy, but sometimes I do get burnt :(

Thanks Lucinda! I wish in the morning was cold and rainy! especially, that I'll have to spend all day in the garden and paint fence and myself btw...:-X

I'm going to the bathroom. Fill the bath.

Good night!

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png

I felt like that at about 10pm last night, I thought I was going to spew and was sitting in the bathroom for about half an hour. I felt better eventually but I reckon it was because I'd not had enough sleep. I was shaking and really hot and cold at the same time and felt really sick.

But today I'm feeling better and I'm off into central London later I think.

I have had a Ok ish day,work experience was a bit boring..spent 5 hours doing nothing because there wasnt anything going on..so I read the Vet nurse magazine over and over again and drunk alot of tea.And I spent 1hr folding these boxes up to make packs with leaflets in.

Came home,had a shower and then went to the Dentist/orthadontist and I had to have More Xrays :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex