Unofficial Mills

Scott's problem with Pret a Manger...

kitty

I work at Pret a Manger and I can tell you that it's the best fast food joint to work at.

The sandwhiches are ACTUALLY freshly made on the date, and if they are not sold by the end of the day we take the home or we give them the charity.

As a worker they are thousands of benefits: dental care, help for buying a car and driving lessons, free drinks out and 50% discount for me or 5 other people when I use a pret store.

We are reguarley told to give free Pret coffee to customers and the reason we hang by the langers is to make sure the sandwhiches look presentable and the langer area is clean.

McDonalds owned a third of the company until last month, they've now sold that share to the same company who runs Leeds Bradford Airport weirdley. But the reason was so they can franchise out to the USA.

I think I answered all your questions. Pret is amazing. And Organic too.

So !!!! off.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought lunch at Pret A Manger when I was in Bath last week, it was very nice. It beats Subway by a long way and it doesn't cost much more. I'm not sure about working there but it's a decent place to get lunch when I can afford it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 1 year later...