Unofficial Mills

What ever happened to BN BN biscuits?

Jono

I typed BN into Asda home shopping and it said the name was too short so I typed BN BN in and it came up with mexican beans!

Typed BN into Tesco and it came up with Budweiser!

The big supermarkets obviously don't sell them unless they're under beans or budweiser.

There's a wikipedia article about them and also an article to bring them back (it doesn't seem to be working at the moment though.)

Wikipedia Article

Bring Back BN Biscuits Article

Tab Clear, where did that go to? Anyone remember that? lol, it was kinda pointless!!!

Wikipedia says:

TaB Clear was Coca-Cola's contribution to the "clear cola" craze during the early '90s. It was introduced in 1993 but proved to be a flop and was pulled after less than a year in the United States and United Kingdom.

glitzy.jpg

Tab Clear, where did that go to? Anyone remember that? lol, it was kinda pointless!!!

Wikipedia says:

TaB Clear was Coca-Cola's contribution to the "clear cola" craze during the early '90s. It was introduced in 1993 but proved to be a flop and was pulled after less than a year in the United States and United Kingdom.

Another thing that seemed to vanish since the early 90's was some Tudor type crisps, dunno if anybody recalls the exact ones i am on about but I think they were in meaty flavours.

Edit : hmmm... a google search brings up that they are now owned by Walkers? oh well.

Ew...Jammie Dodgers. I hated them. I used to eat the biscuit around the outside, then throw the jam at my sister...and I wonder why she hates me? :-?

Also, does anyone else drink Ribena? My great-gran always had it in her house when I was little and I hadn't drank it for over a year until yesterday. I saw it in the shop and thought 'Hmm...Wonder what that's like nowadays?'. Let me tell you, it's bley gorgeous!

They sell Lucky Charms in Canada. There's a few shops in this country that sell them, but they're quite expensive. I used to love those as a kid.

Actually, http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?entry=lucky+charms&x=0&y=0

I really want some BN biscuits now. I'm just generally hungry for any food because there's no shops open on campus today and apart from Subway and pizza there's not much choice for food on a sunday.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'