Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 week Mon 7th Aug

abertom

that should be line up when chris moyles goes its great and get huw to do an hour off his in new music show get a bit of fresh new music on radio 1 not just the same songs over and over.

Yeah, the music on Radio 1 gets on my nerves. I turn the radio down now whenever Scott or Moyles plays a song; they're all the same. That's why I love Huw Stephens and Zane Lowe's shows; they play some fresh music and no stuff that's played during the day.

This is possibly the best line up that could be put together ever without Moyles! Cant actually wait!

Got to disagree :) Mornings aren't the same without Moyles.

The return of Sara is well overdue! and Huw in the daytime - fantastic!

Definitely. Huw's show is great and I think it needs more coverage during the daytime (i.e. ads and things) because it really is fantastic.

dont like sara on shows, and im not too kein on scott mills (too much music) but Huw Stephens is really good on that show. shame greg's on daytime... he never really has anything interesting on.

and theres nothing that compares to Moyles, so it'll be past shows on iplayer instead for the first week.

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/