Unofficial Mills

All Flights Cancelled in/out of UK

yorkieboy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all seems very ominous to me...

Hopefully my friend in Antigua, cousin in New York and girlfriend in St Lucia (lucky buggers, the lot of them!) will all get back in time.. Friend isn't so important. The rest, definitely! haha!

If I'm quite honest, I just want to see the ash floating above my house.. Sure, it's probably toxic so I'll have to stay indoors, but it'll be a pretty funky sight! :hahaha:

samozzy.png

It all seems very ominous to me...

Hopefully my friend in Antigua, cousin in New York and girlfriend in St Lucia (lucky buggers, the lot of them!) will all get back in time.. Friend isn't so important. The rest, definitely! haha!

If I'm quite honest, I just want to see the ash floating above my house.. Sure, it's probably toxic so I'll have to stay indoors, but it'll be a pretty funky sight! :hahaha:

Every sympahty with your friends and family having to slum it in the Carribean and New York:D

It's so high up that it isn't going to be toxic, don't think we'll be able to see it although apparently makes (and made last night) for a spectacular sunset.

Every sympahty with your friends and family having to slum it in the Carribean and New York:D

It's a tough job... But someone's got to do it! And it isn't bloody me so I really don't care :P

It's so high up that it isn't going to be toxic, don't think we'll be able to see it although apparently makes (and made last night) for a spectacular sunset.

Well that's rubbish then! If it's going to sunset spectacularly and not threaten my life, at least tell me about it!

samozzy.png

Volcanic Ash? About to come and kill us all??!!!

Waaa!! :woo:

and the prize for correctly predicting tomorrow's Daily Mail front page headline goes to...

and somewhere in the article, there will be a line something like "this would NEVER have happened if Diana were still here"...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Tweets from @TheStoryMouse

Ouch! I was outside just now and got hit on the head by a lasagne, a pizza & a Vienetta. Must be fall-out from Iceland...

I hear Ryanair is carrying out its own test flight this afternoon, but is charging the authorities £2.50 for dusting the ash off the wings.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

My aunt was supposed to be arriving here from New Zealand tomorrow morning but her flight's been cancelled.

I think this is an important lesson that we are not more powerful than nature and actually we do not have control over it at all.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Im stuck in Jamaica. Was ment to be going home today but i have no idea when im actually going to be able to leave ://.

You've probably got until at least Thursday. Most flights are either cancelled, delayed and those that are running, you're almost definitely too late to book, they'll be full with either the delayed people, or people that booked several days ago. :(

samozzy.png