Unofficial Mills

Predictions for Radio 1 in 2010

Dave1

I'm sure everyone has got an opinon on this and as we made quite a lot of very good predicitions last year, so i think we should make a few for this year!

I don't think it will be a another year for changes on the whole for the daytime line up and i think Moyles and co will stay be hosting breakfast this time next year as at the moment there is simply no one else that could do the job as well as they do or better.

It wouldn't suprise me if Jo moves on to Radio 2 or 6 because she's offered a better job...

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

scott will only move if Moyles leaves, which is unlikley.

Radio 1 will get some new talent (someone new like Greg, to do cover, early breakfast etc)

Dev will probably move to weekends or leave.

In terms of imaging, 1tros will be dropped and DJs will probably get a talk up (like Greg does) for every half hour.

I predict R1 will lose listeners.....and will actually have a horrible year trying to find new presenters and DJs

Scott and Greg will stay and continue to be popular. Jo I htink will stay on weekends, Sara stayed there happily for years, and for someone who loves music but only wants to work part-time cos of her family I should imagine it would be fine to stay there for a few years. for the same reasons I think sara will come back after maternity leave but continue on weekends.

I think Chris Moyles will have left by the end of the year, and I also think that Edith will choose to move on