Unofficial Mills

Happy New Year geeks!

Danishgirl

There are 11 hours and 45 minutes left of this year (in Denmark, anyway :)). Not that I don't like 2009, but I'm always a bit exited when the new year comes around. And this being a new decade makes it even more exiting.

Happy New Year all!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Happy New Year to everyone on here! I'm kinda sad 2009 is over, it's been the best year ever (for me so far, anyway!). I interviewed (and met again) favourite celebrity #1 and managed to meet favourite celebrity #2 twice this year, I was chuffed to bits when it happened the first time, let alone the second! Loads of other exciting stuff happened too, so I'll be sorry to see this year go.

I hope everyone has a fantastic 2010!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Merry new year love dc xxx £>
You sound like a bley hippy there! Heh.

Happy New Year to you all. You have made me smile and ROTFL and LMAO etc. loads during the past year. Keep it up you lovely things. xx hic!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.