Unofficial Mills

Hello not new members!

equalsabracket

So I was reading down a thread and realised that although i recognised the usernames of most of the people posting (Viv, Jono etc.), i actually don't know much about them. And so i thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread to re-introduce yourselves so people who recognise your name but know nothing about your age, where you're from etc. can get to know you a bit better.:)

I'm Andrew, I'm 18 and I live in Newcastle. I go to college at the moment, wanting to study Film and TV Production at university next year. In my free time I make videos on youtube. I've been listening to Scott Mills for about 16 months now and Chris Moyles for about 4 months.

www.GottaBeAndrew.com

• 4 weeks later...
I'm Mitchell, 22, quiet, reserved, keep to myself, and I don't have an opinion on anything.

He he heeeee...

I'm Grace, I've been here for over three years now (I had to double check that, I really can't believe it's been that long!). I'm 17, in my second year of college, off to uni next year to read international relations. I don't really have any geeky hobbies, sorry. I do live on twitter though.

I'm Kelly, I've been here since March 06 (Jesus Christ I feel old). I used to be obsessed with Richard Hammond, now I love David Mitchell. Good times. Hello!

I've met Richard Hammond and he's a great bloke, was lovely to talk to.

Anyway I'm Christian, been about on here just over two years. Am a media student who will be studying Broadcast Journalism next year and a big fan of Moyles, Mills and all things football, motorsport and media related!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I've met Richard Hammond and he's a great bloke, was lovely to talk to.

Anyway I'm Christian, been about on here just over two years. Am a media student who will be studying Broadcast Journalism next year and a big fan of Moyles, Mills and all things football, motorsport and media related!

Don't some say you once had a vicious knife fight with Anthea Turner, and also that you're illegal in 17 US States?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Oh, okay, I'll do this.

I'm Sigrid, I'm 18 and I live in Germany even though I'm actually Danish. I've been a member since August 2007 and I used to more active than I am now - my goal for 2010 is to become more of a regular again :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

i don't quite know how you can fade away from this place. there's been times where i haven't listened to scott for a while, and yet i find myself still here.

I haven't listened to scott in a while actually... i am still here though... but to be fair i do have time away from here sometimes

Kitty <3

Bonjour. Je m'appelle Helen. J'ai 22 ans et j'étudie le français, l'espagnol et le portugais à l'université de Birmingham. Je suis un membre de UM depuis septembre 2005 et je l'aime beaucoup. J'adore la musique et la comédie.

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...