Unofficial Mills

Is it time for a Moyles Daily?

Jono

The podcast trials run out at the end of this year, but I still haven't added the feed to my iPod. I just don't get as enthused about hearing a best of the week addition even when I miss the shows as I find it's often too celebrity based.

What I would enjoy is a Moyles Daily podcast which wouldn't contain as much celebrity-based material if they lasted about twenty to thirty minutes a day. Scott's team produce the podcast each morning (touch wood) before 12pm so in theory it seems possible. For podcast subscribers, would you opt for a daily podcast over a weekly podcast?

A daily would be great, however there is a lot more talking to sort through than with Scott's + they would ditch the intro to each podcast. Why not keep the weekly+intro and do a separate daily podcast? :)

Well that'd be time consuming.

I doubt people would be so fussed about the weekly introduction if given more links from each daily show. Might just be my opinion that but if a daily podcast came at the cost of the weekly introductions so be it.

Too much for me.. I'm still in like September 27th for Scott's... I do agree, however, that the moyles ones are getting far too guest based, and, recently, they've been getting a lot shorter, just me that thinks this?

Agreed. Im way behind with Scotts & Chris's for that matter.

james_ryder.png

I'm well behind on Scott's, so a daily Moyles would screw me over. I'd like to see the Moyles ones maybe head towards the 1 hour more often though, with the random bits of chat that make the show what it is. I'm never too interested in guests, and the 6:30 and 9:00 links tend to have the bits that I find usually are the most funny - and the balance of the stuff on the podcast sort of doesn't always match that. Might be more my tastes tho.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

I'm well behind on Scott's, so a daily Moyles would screw me over. I'd like to see the Moyles ones maybe head towards the 1 hour more often though, with the random bits of chat that make the show what it is. I'm never too interested in guests, and the 6:30 and 9:00 links tend to have the bits that I find usually are the most funny - and the balance of the stuff on the podcast sort of doesn't always match that. Might be more my tastes tho.

Mmm, I'd agree with that, and judging by what people often send into the show, so would they.

I don't know, to be honest. I'm thinking of actually unsubscribing to Scott's, because there are just too many of them, and I don't listen as often as I should. Moyles' weekly podcast, however, is one of the highlights of my week. I think it'd be good to maybe make it a bi-weekly podcast, because daily could be a bit too much.