Unofficial Mills

New television advert for the show

Jono

scottmillsadvert.jpg

If you thought you'd seen it all when Scott turned up on your TV screens in his silver spandex Hole In The Wall outfit, well, you ain't seen nothing yet. This amazin' picture was sent to Unofficial Mills towers ahead of the airing of The Scott Mills Show's new advert for television and online. It will air on BBC TV and online from Monday 10th August 2009.

Is this, I wonder, a shortened version of the controversial advert that was mentioned in the press a few months back?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has he got the shirt on back to front? It looks weird.
Dunno why, but top half of torso looks like it's the wrong way round somehow. Nice bulging codpiece there though.;) I like the picture.

Agreed... Just noticed. I think it's the whole lot and the head and cape have been reversed!

Whats with the number 23? the shirt jo whiley had on today had 23 on it plus the top tinchy stryder brought in for her had 23 on as well.

Maybe the one she was wearing was the one Tinchy brought in?

samozzy.png

Fascinating article. I love that kind of stuff.

"23rdians are a group of people who subscribe to the mystical power of 23 and see it in multiple combinations throughout daily life."

I get 113 coming up a lot in my life, or it's reversed = 311. I'm sure there's something to this kind of stuff.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0