Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills in for Chris Moyles on breakfast

Jono

• 2 weeks later...
But he's not Howard Stern!!1!1 :shock:

And Howard isn't on at 7am ;) Gotta fill my hours somehow.

Just not a fan of Scott on mornings; I love the podcasts and like the live drivetime shows but never found myself sticking with his morning work for too long. So I usually use Moyles' time off to scope other shows I usually wouldn't get to listen to. Last time was Simon James and Hill on Kerrang (sh*t), and since Christian O'Connell bores me, I am gonna give Johnny Yawn a chance since I admittedly loved his work on The Big Breafast all those years ago.

Just not a fan of Scott on mornings; I love the podcasts and like the live drivetime shows but never found myself sticking with his morning work for too long.

Must admit I'm in total agreement with you on this one Mitchell. I might be a Scott Mills fan, but I really don't think he excels on the Breakfast Show either.

I don't understand quite why this is; the show is just as good as the Drivetime one, presentation and production-wise. Hmmm. Will give this some thought.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• 2 weeks later...
I wondered if Ronnie was still on 1xtra. Wonder why they aren't using him? Maybe he can't be bothered with Early Brekkie no more or doesn't want Moyles to make fun of him haha

Chris wont make fun of him because he's on holiday

james_ryder.png

Must admit I'm in total agreement with you on this one Mitchell. I might be a Scott Mills fan, but I really don't think he excels on the Breakfast Show either.

I don't understand quite why this is; the show is just as good as the Drivetime one, presentation and production-wise. Hmmm. Will give this some thought.

I think Jono is right - the humour of both shows is perfectly suited to the times of day. Mills is good wind-down humour to perk you up after a hard day. That doesn't work when you're just waking up and in a rush to get up and out. I often find myself listening to Moyles later in the day due to my sleep patterns, but I much prefer hearing it live because it's a nice way to wake up and it's not as funny once my head is cleared and I'm winding down.