Unofficial Mills

how old is UM ?

E*F*4L

i remember the seeing the site at school when i started sixth form in 2004, and recorded loads of celeb calls when scott covered breakfast in the autumn of the same year. joined a few days after the forums were created, and gave the celeb calls that i recorded to jono to put on the site. did recording and clips for the site for a few years since then, seen many people come and go. but now it's pipe and slippers time with the other old timers, where we spend our days discussing wes butters, mark & lard, how moyles was better on afternoons, and badmouthing the younger generations on here who don't know anything!!

on the grid.

since then, seen many people come and go. but now it's pipe and slippers time with the other old timers, where we spend our days discussing wes butters, mark & lard, how moyles was better on afternoons, and badmouthing the younger generations on here who don't know anything!!

Whatever happened to wes, afternoons were so much better then ,yes he was, Indeed they don't despite what they try and tell you. Thats all bases then

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

i dunno how i found UM, it was probably from a link in a post on the old Radio-1 daytime message boards, i i joined up but didn't really visit here much & i only started posting when the Radio-1 daytime message boards closed :( not to sad about it though because there is a great bunch of peeps on here :)

:)

I've been visiting UM for almost 4 years now and I've been privileged to have witnessed a lot of changes in that time. I remember the very first php forum back in June 2005 and then the shift to vBulletin through our first hosts Jamcam sometime later.

A lot of the original regular members no longer visit or make occasional appearances. Jono, DC and myself are the only ones from the original bunch I believe who still visit and post regularly.

*Slowly settles into his rocking chair and pensively mulls the halcyon days*

we're still quite young in some respects, chrismoyles.net has been going since the late 90's.

i was still in spain that day flying back home the day after, i haven't been abroad since then! i need to get away again. plus i was getting ready to start 6th form in september that year, i like to memorise the good times. 8)

on the grid.

Oh lord, im an oldie. Does anyone remember the Orange and White? Scotts tan+Teeth put together nicely there!

i do! i also remember the scott mills imposter, and the artists impression that went on the radio 1 site. to this day i can't find that picture again...

on the grid.