Unofficial Mills

Matt Smith confirmed as next Doctor

Jono

I have no idea who he is, but OK. We're so far behind anyway, David Tennant will remain the Doctor for a while anyway. I mean, longer than in the UK. I think they've only showed the first season with David Tennant in Germany so far.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha. That's great find Sam. I'm very happy with the choice of Matt Smith, but I feel it's a bit of a shame though that seeing as they decided on a younger Doctor, the Merlin chappie wasn't considered; then again he already has a Saturday job s'pose...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think he'll be good, But I think the reign of Hot doctors has come to an end, Because this Matt bloke looks a bit too much like a ghost....

yeah he does look a bit weird, but what sort of acting experience has he got, because he dosn't seem to have a lot of it :shock:

i will give him a go, but he just doesn't look right in that picture by the Tardis :confused:

:)

I remember him in The Shadow in the North and the Ruby in the Smoke with Billie Piper playing a young cockney guy, he had a fairly big part in those. I don't know what he'll be like in Doctor Who though. We will have to wait until presumably the last special episode that David Tennant is doing and see.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm willing to give the lad time to show his chops. Some of my friends, upon seeing him, asked if I was sure he wasn't auditioning for the sequel to Twilight. Since I've been a fan long before the series was reworked and brought back, I was kind of hoping for an older actor to play the Doctor for a change. I didn't know much about Tennant before he took over the roll, and now I realize how much I'll miss him.

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma"- P. Star The Secret Box

I like that expression, DelDalek: "time to show his chops" lol

Lily Allen is being tipped as a possible sidekick for new Dr. Who, Matt Smith. The exective producer of the show says, "we would never cast anyone on the basis of their celebrity, but if lily wanted to audition, we would be delighted".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0