Unofficial Mills

24th November to 28th November 2008

DekaFlash

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it works with all accents except German people speaking English. That's awful. Danish people speaking English badly (though there are not as many of them as there are of the Germans) is pretty annoying too, in my opinion. But I'm not an actual English of course.

But honestly, (almost) all accents are cute :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Sigrid, have you listened to Kutski in Berlin? I downloaded the podcast yesterday, and it was absolutely aweful to hear these Berlin people attempting to speak English...

But somehow funny, too :D

Edit: wee wee :D oh my god, thats pretty funny :)

No, I haven't but I know what German English sounds like. In my English course there are some people who are just awful, it's so frustrating. They don't know how to pronounce the easiest words, like "suggest". Honestly, it's so annoying!

Okay, I'm off. Tomorrow I'm going to Aarhus, so won't be listening. See you in December!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot