Unofficial Mills

Do you shop in Woolworths?

Jono

I used to buy sweeties and singles (on vinyl) at Woolies with my pocket money.

I shall definitely be popping into the local Woolworths for a nostalgic bag of pic 'n' mix before it closes down. Boyf has strictly forbidden my childhood custom of pinching a sweet before I've paid for them though.:oops: Apparently they have cameras nowadays.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic.......... I shop in the Woolworths in Wrexham quite a bit during the holidays, when I'm wandering aimlessly round town and suddenly feel the need to buy some sweets/chocolate. I will be really gutted if it does close though 'cos it's one of the only shops I know that sells every flavour of Ribena :(

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Back on topic.......... I shop in the Woolworths in Wrexham quite a bit during the holidays, when I'm wandering aimlessly round town and suddenly feel the need to buy some sweets/chocolate. I will be really gutted if it does close though 'cos it's one of the only shops I know that sells every flavour of Ribena :(

I thought there were only 2 flavors, how many are there? To wiki for the answer!

"large variety of flavours including Strawberry, Blackcurrant & Cranberry, Orange and Apple. It has recently launched a blueberry flavour."

I only knew of the blackcurrant and blueberry flavours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribena

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru