Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going camping with my boyfriend on May 29th, two days after my 26th birthday and I cannot contain my happiness, weeeeeeeeee.

Haha. Which? Mincing around Nottingham or sleeping in a tent?

Really pleased you're so happy gorgeous.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm going to the theatre tonight! I'm such a culture vulture in my old age!

It's what being a parent does to you :rolleyes: What are you going to see?

I'm going out tonight, yesterday a couple of friends and I decided we're bored of staying in. Hopefully it'll lift my general mood. Also it's a sunny day which is nice and I had an afternoon nap and feel better than I did this morning. Having to get up at 7am for an exam on a Saturday just isn't fun.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Heeee, Hull are staying up and I'm back in my own house again. I love Hull a big bit. I don't care what other people think about it.

congratulations, hull deserved the final place. i hope you go on to stay in the top flight for years to come.

on the grid.

Tent arrived for Glastonbury this morning so we can practice setting it up in the garden at the weekend :)

I had to persuade the boys that a 6 person tent with 3 bedrooms wasn't the most sensible option given there's 3 of us taking it to Glastonbury and only 2 of us taking it to Reading. Oh, and they also thought it would be a great idea to spend £3000 hiring a tent big enough to seat 72 people....

Looking forward to it very much. The line up looks awesome, sooo much better than last year. Brand New are playing :D and they announced some good bands for Reading too.

Guest CancerForTheCure

My exams are all done. After doing 10-12 hrs of revision every single day for over a month which towards the end turned into 30 hrs straight for over a week with 4 hour long breaks in-between for sleep. It was very intense and I'm very ill as a result of that but it's all done. Law is such a joke.

Also, for those of you who haven't got me added on facebook - I saw Scott DJ'ing in Cheltenham a few weeks ago and it was awesome.

I got an awesome t-shirt with dinosaurs on and another one with penguins on in New Look recently. I can't wait to go clothes shopping properly once my exams are over, I'll probably go on Friday.

I agreed to go see Muse in November. Gives me some kind of plans in my life beyond the end of August. Then once Muse have played, we're good to go travelling. And I've got lots of good things planned. Oh, and all my housemates have gone away places, except Northern Boy, which means we're free to stay up late and play loud music and no one else will mess up the place (or distract me from my very important revision.)

Obviously getting drunk is a good idea to ignore all the poop in my life at the minute. Excepting the Boy-a-like who I wanted to punch in the pub.

However, the getting drunk thing went well. I feel that having salad for dinner was a good idea... :S

I have a pain au chocolat. Nom nom nom. Only cost me 20p too

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Guest CancerForTheCure

I agreed to go see Muse in November. Gives me some kind of plans in my life beyond the end of August.

Lucky you! I really want to see them but I can't decide where. It's always Shieffield or Birmingham but never Nottingham.

My two best friends are coming to see me tomorrow and we're going to the Summer Pary and the afterparty. Good times :)