Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Glastonbury! Finally paid for the ticket I'd reserved yesterday. The line-up so far is sounding better than last year's, and even if the main stages are crap, there'll be other cool stuff happening and it's worth it for the experience. It's just after Uni finishes as well so it won't be such a let down finishing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Have the tickets been released already...? I haven't heard a single thing about it so far :confused:

Hehe yes. 90% have been sold already I think - that's what was on the news bulletin I did in radio this morning!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Have the tickets been released already...? I haven't heard a single thing about it so far :confused:

http://www.seetickets.com/g2009/

I reserved a ticket a few months back and just paid the full amount. You can buy tickets from the above link.

What rocks in my life? Today, I watched 3 episodes of The Young Ones, The Simpsons, 2 episodes of Family Guy, Mr Bean's Holiday and Phone Booth. I did very little work.

I went to silent disco last night at Camel and Daryl off of Coronation Street was there. Aaand Annie Mac is coming to DJ at the club so I'll definitely be going to that - it's on the 14th of March if anyone's in the area! Oooh and after a good night out when I got out of the taxi back at halls I found £10 on the floor - there was no-one around and I know this contradicts all what I said in Lucinda's thread about honesty, but I picked it up, it's drying on my radiator now :P

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Guest CancerForTheCure

Some things finally rock in my life :)

1. My exams are over!!! Which is awesome 'cause for the past month I felt like a vampire - going to bed at 7 a.m every single day (before my tort exam I'd only slept for 1.5 h...). I didn't leave the house for 2 weeks (not even for 5 minutes) and I was literally going mad - poor boyfriend.

2. I did some major shopping yesterday to celebrate, I got sooo many clothes it's unbelievable :)

3. I can start jogging again, I haven't done in it so long and it will make me feel a lot better

4. We can start going climbing regularly

5. I'm going to get some drum lessons. It's necessary for a law student :P

6. My boyfriend and I are going to Paris in a week.

7. I'm going to Portugal with my dad and my brother at the end of March

8. It's my name day tomorrow :D It's like... your name's birthday :P

9. I'm getting a new mp3 player! I really want an iPod Touch and I might be able to get it thanks to my wonderful boyfriend.

10. Whatever I get in my exams will be replaced by whatever I get in June. How awesome is that - I can actually not care about my results!!!

11. We're going to Ikea tomorrow to buy lots of useless things :)

That all sounds really good Paula :)

I've been buying lots of gig tickets to make myself feel better about what a shit term it's going to be. I'm going to see The Rakes next weekend (in Derby) then again in April and seeing Reel Big Fish next month, Snow Patrol and The Killers in March and Art Brut in May. Not to mention Glastonbury in June. It will all ease the inevitable pain of leaving uni. Oh, and my parents are leaving the country next week for a couple of months, will give my sister and I a nice break. I'm sure they'll still manage to phone me but they'll be kept busy so will have less time to interfere in my life.

I think the fact that I'm slowly pulling out of this nosedive my life has turned into rocks pretty much. the Depression and Anxiety I suffer from are still a massive problem, but over the last few days I've felt like I'm improving, slowly. So that rocks ^.^

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I think the fact that I'm slowly pulling out of this nosedive my life has turned into rocks pretty much. the Depression and Anxiety I suffer from are still a massive problem, but over the last few days I've felt like I'm improving, slowly. So that rocks ^.^

I know exactly how you feel :)

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

it'll improve, i've been there a few years ago. good job

That looked a little dismissive when I read it back, sorry. What I mean is I've been in a similar position a few years back and with the right help/will power/circumstances everything got back on track, so well done so far and keep up the good work ;)

Not impressed with censorship