Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actual recognition off of actual Coleen Nolan. This was posted on her new blog: "Hi everyone, hope you missed me, cos I’ve missed u! I’ve seen all your messages on the Loose Women website, Facebook and Twitter, so thank you all, you are very kind." The Facebook page is the fanpage I run for her, so I'm sooo excited she still actually looks on it!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Ooh I have haribo bears too!

What is amusing me today is that now the Geek has stolen my colouring book and felt tips to do colouring himself... we are proper grown ups :D

Hahaha I love it, I hope it's a good colouring book?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

What is amusing me today is that now the Geek has stolen my colouring book and felt tips to do colouring himself... we are proper grown ups :D

Gotta love colouring in. I have a Christmas colouring book I got from The Works for 5p. Bargain! I used to colour in at uni in 2nd year when I was stressed by my housemates. It's very theraputic.

Today I got my hair cut. Went along with what the hairdresser suggested so my hair is now layered all the way around rather than just at the front.

Also as of last night I am unemployed, but today I got a call and I'm going to see someone on Monday so I may have something pretty cool coming my way. Quite a surreal day really.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'