Unofficial Mills

Favourite Current Playlist Song

Viv

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love MIA, Kaiser Chiefs, Tilly and the Wall and Cage the Elephant at the moment.

Not too keen on Razorlight, Sash (AGAIN!), Flobots and Jack White's rrrrrrubbish Bond theme.

I so wish they would expand the playlist though. It really could do with being a bit larger and more cutting edge.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• 3 months later...
I went to buy his album the other day to find out it not out till the 26th.

Great Great Great song though!

The song does get stuck in my head very often but what makes it worse is the fact I don't really like it so I've come to the conclusion that I'd better buy it

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I thought exactly the same when I first heard it but I love it now. I also thought Promise was bland at first and I love that too. Their new album is great!

It is kinda growing on me now, might invest in their album... just don't tell anyone =D

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I really love The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight. Definitely my current favourite. They sound a bit like U2 which is always good.

I love that song as well. The singer sounds a bit like Tom from Editors and musically they remind me of Arcade Fire. Oh, and they're good live - saw them last night. Definitely worth seeing if you get the chance.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'