Unofficial Mills

If names really give you good luck...

Jono

... how much luck will this kid have?

wd2188190names-1-tt-21.jpg

Her six-week-old’s full name is Autumn, Sullivan, Corbett, Fitzsimmons, Jeffries, Hart, Burns, Johnson, Willard, Dempsey, Tunney, Schmeling, Sharkey, Carnera, Baer, Braddock, Louis, Charles, Walcott, Marciano, Patterson, Johansson, Liston, Clay, Frazier, Foreman, Brown.

The tradition started with Autumn’s boxing-clever grandparents Brian and Sue – who gave their three children no less than 103 names between them.

Maria said: “The whole thing came about because both my mum and dad are obsessed with boxing and have a bit of a daft sense of humour.

“They must have passed on some of it to me.

“My brother has children who all have normal names.

“Autumn is my first child and I wanted to pass the tradition on.

“I say it is a gift from her nanny and grandad so she will always have something to remember them by.

“When I was young I couldn’t ever remember my name. It took me to the age of 10 to memorise it all.

“My partner Mark probably thinks I’m absolutely mad.

http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/06/22/autumns-a-real-knockout/

Oh good god. That's just silly. I thought my parents were pushing it - rather than having 8 daughters, they gave my sister and I 4 first names each. It was a right b*****d learning how to spell them and what order they are in, I really feel sorry for this girl. Oh and there'll never ever be a form with a space long enough for all that. My name is too long for my passport.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 2 weeks later...

Good lord. That poor kid will need a right (or left) hand of steel to have the energy to write that little lot out in full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my brother and ex-sister-in-law were pushing it giving my youngest nephew two middle names, but ..... well... just at a rough guesstimate there must be at least four hundred and seventy eight billion middle names there!! Ridiculous. That's not having a sense of humour, that's verbally vomiting out an entire phone directory in the registry office!!!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Good lord. That poor kid will need a right (or left) hand of steel to have the energy to write that little lot out in full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my brother and ex-sister-in-law were pushing it giving my youngest nephew two middle names, but ..... well... just at a rough guesstimate there must be at least four hundred and seventy eight billion middle names there!! Ridiculous. That's not having a sense of humour, that's verbally vomiting out an entire phone directory in the registry office!!!!!

That poor child will have a major disadvantage in her exams. She'll be behind everyone else by 10 minutes because she's still writing her name after everyone else has started.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

That poor child will have a major disadvantage in her exams. She'll be behind everyone else by 10 minutes because she's still writing her name after everyone else has started.

You're not expected to write your full name; I never put my (most hated) middle name, and besides, you do that before time starts.