The X Factor 2008

Jono

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found a You Tube clip about that Diana girl, I don't actually have any idea who she is but thought it was quite funny, it's about her rather bizarre singing style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBvlwkHOxCQ&eurl=http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/75328/&feature=player_embedded

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm sure she wasn't singing "ship" in the last song.

Nor was I, I thought she was using a word I'd use to describe her musical talent...

Jokes jokes, I thought she was really good. Surprised to see her go, I thought eoughnuoen would get booted off. Oh well, he'll go first next week no doubt and Alex will win.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

owen (w/e way he spells it) has been the top vote every week apart from last week when alex was top according to DS

Hmmm I'm torn between who will go first out of JLS and Eoughen. I think my prediction is bias because I prefer JLS but I'm sticking to my first bet that Owen goes. Regardless, with Dianna out Alex will defo win.

X Factor is such a joke this year, if Eoghan wins I may explode in frustration.

Then again, he does provide hilarious clips for Harry Hill (vote for me face).

Yeah. That little forlorn face really made me laugh. I stand by what I've said previously, Alexandra is the best singer and is a decent performer too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Glad that Diana went tonight, although I think think this was her best week. Alexandria is brilliant and I still think she will win but I just love Eoghan, he's so cute!

i agree i think Alexandra will win. alhtough JLS are good as well and will probably come second - does anyone know what the winners song is this year?

Thank God diana went. Felt really sorry for Eoghan, getting in such a state he couldn't even speak to Dermot.

There is some scandal surrounding Alexandra apparently this week - not sure what though exactly.

I did read something about this - her ex boyfriend claims he has a sex tape of her - the article explains it better than i can

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrity/290299/x-factor-s-alexandra-faces-sex-tape-threats.html

Rumoured performers on Saturday's show are Boyzone, Seal, Beyonce and Duffy- who will perform with who?

I presume Boyzone with Eoghan, although Louis may have got them with JLS, but to me that sounds like too many men on a stage!

That leaves JLS with Seal, and have already heard that Beyonce was rumoured to be singing with Alexandra, so where does that leave Duffy? I guess she must have been booked for Diana before they knew the final three...

caitlynmac.png

I'm sick of these rumours about Eoghan and Diana that have been going of the past few weeks. It's so annoying, they never dated during the show. They went out for fish andc hips or mcdonalds or to the cinema and they made it out to be a date and then the media started rumours that her boyfriend had dumped her to make the story sound more plausible. It's so annoying too because people believed it.

www.GottaBeAndrew.com

I'm sick of these rumours about Eoghan and Diana that have been going of the past few weeks. It's so annoying, they never dated during the show. They went out for fish andc hips or mcdonalds or to the cinema and they made it out to be a date and then the media started rumours that her boyfriend had dumped her to make the story sound more plausible. It's so annoying too because people believed it.

Is that you Diana? ;)

Apparently Take That have pulled out of the final because of Boyzone, I don't know why. Can't say I'll miss seeing them again.

Apparently Simon has accidentally confirmed Eoghan and Diana's romance by describing them as "two young kids in love", although he could just be playing the media in classic Cowell style.

I think they are, judging by Euoghsefen's reaction to Di leaving last week.

Nati square eyes. I've been watching lots of TV tonight. I thought Alexandra's performances were magnificent this evening (even Hallelujah which I had been skeptical about) and I'm so pleased she won. How lucky was she to get a duet with Beyonce though?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Nati square eyes. I've been watching lots of TV tonight. I thought Alexandra's performances were magnificent this evening (even Hallelujah which I had been skeptical about) and I'm so pleased she won. How lucky was she to get a duet with Beyonce though?

That duet was purely magnificent - quite possibly one of the greatest duets I've ever heard. It sent shivers down my spine; they should release it as a single.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Her version of the song was excellent, it really seemed to come from the heart, and I shed a few tears during the course of the show (hormonal female hehe).

I'm not that impressed with the arrangement, the song really doesn't need a key change!

For me, JLS lost it during their performance when they were smiling- I understand that it must have been a great moment and a fantastic experience, but Hallelujah isn't really a song that lends itself to cheesy grinning!

caitlynmac.png

Well done, Alexandra, but the fawning all over Beyonce was a bit much. Cringeworthy.

also, can someone please replace Dermot O'leary, because I'm really get fed up with his flippant and uncaring attitude. Get someone else.

If you really want to see Flippant and Uncaring, they can hire me next year :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.