Unofficial Mills

burger king

popbitcher

Once a month, funnily enough, I wonder why? I decide I really have to have a burger from one of the aforementioned places. It seems like such a good idea at the time, but I always, without fail feel slightly nauseous afterwards. I never learn.

I'm not at all keen on the concept of fast food. It is possible to prepare decent cheap food quickly at home. It's also a great deal better on the waistline.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I want somewhere that doesn't put gurkin on their burgers. Why assume I want it?

i admit thats very annoying, i always say 'a plain cheeseburger please'. and still sometimes mcdonalds get it wrong. i did notice a few weeks ago that there was no longer a burger king in llandudno anymore (i hadn't been back in a while). so they look a dying breed.

on the grid.

On one of the high streets here the MacDonalds was boarded up and no one actually noticed. But in the Bull Ring in town there's a massive Burger King which everyone goes to.

I was forced to watch too many PETA videos to go anywhere near these places though. Damn my vegan friends! I don't enjoy eating meat out either way, but it's nice to not be disgusted every time I walk past.

Once a month, funnily enough, I wonder why? I decide I really have to have a burger from one of the aforementioned places. It seems like such a good idea at the time, but I always, without fail feel slightly nauseous afterwards. I never learn.

That's like me, too. I went the other day and straight afterwards I felt ill because it's just a whole load of badness!

I don't really like Burger King, though, the fries are horrible too.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.