Jono

Who will win Euro 2008  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Euro 2008

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember, there is a massive difference between 'support' and 'follow'. if i do end up following anyone, it will be spain becuase torres is simply unstoppable. plus i do respect liverpool.

True - these things make a huge difference to the football fans even if it doesn't to us guys.

I had to look up the uefa website to see which countries are in it. Not really bothered about it but I think I'll support Italy since it's a nice country and my brother used to live there. :)

Is France in it? I like France, I might support them if they are.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Guest CancerForTheCure
Right, then they are my favourites :D

Does it sound very horrible that I won't support the country I live in? :*

Nope, personally I never support England ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Since none of the home nations are involved do you want anyone in particular to win?

Germany seem to be the favourites with Spain looking good but given that they never win anything is there much chance of something different this year?

Can Cristiano and Portugal win? Will the referees see the dives?

Who would be in your dream team 11?

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

found quite an interesting link about Who wont be featuring in Euro 2008. Quite surprising when you consider the talent of some of the players shown.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05062008/58/euro-2008-won-t.html

At the moment I am torn between a few countries, Portugal could do well with Christiano Ronaldo after the way he has played this season, also suspect Torres may play a big part in Spain's chances, I think Italy are always a danger although they are missing some of their decent players through retirement/injury or huff's. As for the likes of Germany I think the squad is not not as strong as it once was a decade or so ago. I also don't really fancy the Dutch teams chances, again the team lacks the talent of the squad it had a number of years ago IMO.

It took me ages but finally ive created my dream team, I got 75 points to spend and Ronaldo was 10 so i had to be cheap with Sionko and Malouda [Viera and Ribery are out so better chance of him playing?]

Basically i think Italy will play portugal in the Final, so ive got a few from each.

Gianluigi Buffon

Ãlvaro Arbeloa

Philipp Lahm

Fabio Grosso

Gianluca Zambrotta

Libor Sionko

Florent Malouda

Cristiano Ronaldo

Anders Svensson

Hugo Almeida

Helder Postiga

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

that's just what hitler thought!

Oh gosh, I don't have the same thoughts as him, honest!

It took me ages but finally ive created my dream team, I got 75 points to spend and Ronaldo was 10 so i had to be cheap with Sionko and Malouda [Viera and Ribery are out so better chance of him playing?]

Basically i think Italy will play portugal in the Final, so ive got a few from each.

Gianluigi Buffon

Ãlvaro Arbeloa

Philipp Lahm

Fabio Grosso

Gianluca Zambrotta

Libor Sionko

Florent Malouda

Cristiano Ronaldo

Anders Svensson

Hugo Almeida

Helder Postiga

He'd best play well, he's one of my normal team.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

that's just what hitler thought!

I very much hope that was a joke.

I can't stand when people keep referring to Hitler and the 2. world war when talking about Germany. I usually don't feel a great connection to Germany as such, but when people judge Germany based on what happened more than 60 years ago I kind of feel very much German and can get quite angry.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot