Unofficial Mills

Men and their drawers

Jono

Ahem spelling Jono. draws - drawers. When you consider that this word is also used to refer to mens' undies, you can understand why the first sentence of this thread made me laugh rather hard.;)

Edit: you wrote 'crap' as opposed to 'rubbish' originally!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Yep, old letters and statements in one drawer with old computer stuff next to it (including an old broadband modem and DVD drive for some reason). Bedside cabinet is full of old CD's and games and really, really, old magazines.

You know a good topic, what's under your bed? Yikes, so much crap, and dust.

As a point of interest, what are you supposed to do with all this crap if it doesn't go in a drawer?

I have: gig tickets, CDs, DVDs, spare printer cartridges, a dictaphone, 2 phone chargers, my old mobile, house keys for my parents' house, a key to the garden shed and a big organised file of bills and other important documents.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

But keeping keys on a key rack means they are easy for someone else to steal. Sure, the keys to a house in London aren't particularly useful to a Nottingham thief, but even so. Plus I have no use for them right now. Oh and there's no point putting anything like that in a house I'm moving out of soon.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Yup - old bank statements, phone chargers for phones I had 4 years ago, pay slips. packets of chewing gum. 1 sock and various other things too.

That really reminds me of my friend. I took her to our local court once (yep, that's what I do in my spare time, how sad :rolleyes:) and they searched her bag. It was hilarious, old sock, mouldy bananas, used tissues. *puke*

So the handbag is the female equivalent of the male drawer? This analogy works quite well actually.

I hate to think what the boyf has in the drawers under the table. I just know they're full of total junk with the odd important bit here and there. Bit like my handbags really - God knows why I choose to lug all that crap about with me on a daily basis? Keeps me fit I s'pose.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I once went out with a girl who carried everything in her hand bag. I once made her empty it all out. 4 year old bus tickets, empty makeup, club flyers, her p45 from the job she had last year. polos that looked so old that they probably cost 10p......I tried to throw some of it away and she stopped me!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I once went out with a girl who carried everything in her hand bag. I once made her empty it all out. 4 year old bus tickets, empty makeup, club flyers, her p45 from the job she had last year. polos that looked so old that they probably cost 10p......I tried to throw some of it away and she stopped me!

thats like me....

Kitty <3

The way I organise myself is sometimes more typical of a male way. For example, I don't often carry a handbag. I keep money, cards, keys and phone in my jeans pockets. The backpack I use for uni does tend to accumulate crap like various tablets I have to take, broken bits of pens, old lecture notes, bottles of water and sometimes even some food. I did find half a sandwich in my bag yesterday but luckily it had only been there a day!

The backpack I use for uni does tend to accumulate crap like various tablets I have to take, broken bits of pens, old lecture notes, bottles of water and sometimes even some food. I did find half a sandwich in my bag yesterday but luckily it had only been there a day!

Thats like me haha

i found a really old sandwich in mine. it was all mouldy. Eww

Kitty <3

Guest CancerForTheCure

aww so sentimental :P How cute. I collect old, useless things. I keep them in a box, which is quite sad :|