Unofficial Mills

Becky is the one whos doesn't speak

DRSHANKER

So many questions that must be going in his mind. Is Becky a man? Why is the One That Doesn't Speak speaking? Did Becky work for the show for the past four years and only just crop up? Was Laura a figment of our imagination? Is Scott actually Chappers too?

Well, we found out today Chappers is a bit of a tranny at heart, so you never know. Maybe that new blonde lady is TOWDS in a wig and women's clothing? Haha. UM conspiracy theory # 74016

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I often find the Broadcast Journalists who are also on-air contributors to be a bit arsey.

See Dom or Chappers for details.

Nothing personal, but i've worked with on-air bj and I just think they get too big for their boots.

507033771.183.1247039672.png

Guest CancerForTheCure
Scott really is amazing - I've no idea how he can interrupt himself. He can even talk over himself.

And he can fill in for himself when he's not there :shock:

I often find the Broadcast Journalists who are also on-air contributors to be a bit arsey.

Nothing personal, but i've worked with on-air bj and I just think they get too big for their boots.

I've not met a single person who works in media who DOESN'T have a ego the size of Gibraltar. They are all self obsessed, self interested and with huge but fragile egos. I love all my friends cos they are just like me!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Yes Chappers was always demanding to have his brow mopped and constant cups of tea when I was with him on work experience.

Oh dear...

:|Damm beat me to the punchline. Music PR people have the most self important overblown egos in my limited experience. Whilst the band can be down to the earth and friendly the PR people can disappear up there up arse.

I'm the hundredth person to point this out but becky has spoke so just like a broken pencil your thread is completely pointless bet she wouldn't mind the wages of a producer though.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!