Unofficial Mills

Just dropping in to say hi!

Scott Mills

I think it's great that the subject of this fan forum is really active here - even if not by posting regularly.

When listening to the show I often hear things that I just know have come from here, even if not following along in Your Views at the time.

Anyhow, thanks Scott for taking the time to acknowledge our ramblings, and long may you and the team continue to entertain so thoroughly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haha, he could be.

Any members you have noticed who dont post much but seem to know a lot about whats going on?

Do you really think he has the time/ wants to do that? I think he'd rather come on as himself and get treater like royalty.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Guest CancerForTheCure
Do you really think he has the time/ wants to do that? I think he'd rather come on as himself and get treater like royalty.

oh he just loves the attention, doesn't he.

Then again, would he want anyone to know that he not only goes on his fansite a lot but also posts like a maniac :D? he gets enough stick for going on it already ;)

I think you are trying to throw us off the scent.....you are actually Chappers aren't you hahaha;)

My respect for Chappers would drop so much if he poses as a 25 year old woman on his side-kicks fansite

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru