Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

I don't generally advocate violence, however, in this situation I think you have no other option than to beat her unconscious with an ironing board, or other similar hard flat object. Do you surf in Huddersfield?.

I don't unfortunately, but some of my friends upstairs have an ironing board so I suppose I could scrounge that for an hour or two...That failed, locking her out in th snow could be good :evil:. I would write a blog on how many annoying traits she has, but I doubt I'd finish it in this life.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys don't really need the whole story. In short, what sucks is the way that people seem to think they can get away with anything if they've had a few drinks "Oh I was drunk" and they laugh it off. No apologies for acting like a wanker.

So 6 of us went out. 3 of us made it back. I still have the exciting stories of where the other 3 ended up to find out..... It's hard to pretend that the things I saw didn't happen.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
Dad got the Job and i'm moving to the lake district in a couple of months. Can i do anything about it? No.

:(

Not a thing.

Oh no, that's not good. But at least you'll have a few months to get used to the idea? I know what it's like - my parents made me move to England when I was 15. I hated it at the beginning but things always get better after a while! It will probably be difficult at the start but I'm sure you will like it after a while, much more than you think. Just try considering any positive aspects of it and if that doesn't work then we're always here to talk to :)

What sucks is that I have no money after Paris and all the Maximo Park tickets have sold out :(

I'm at the library and there's a guy who keeps randomly shouting stuff out and laughing - really starting to bug me now.

My mobile phone collapsed (again) last night, but I managed to get it sorted this morning. Turns out there is poor contact between the SIM card and the 'phone, so I've spent quite some time going about with a faulty 'phone. No wonder I got money off it when I bought it. I'm gonna get a new one in the next couple of weeks.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

As anyone who follows me on Twotter is aware (Sorry for the language :P) my College interview went wrong. Suffice to say I won't be doing A levels in September, infact I have no idea what I'll be doing, Not the GCSE retakes I accepted though :shock: what was I thinking!

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I didn't sleep well at all last night. Felt really anxious. Woke up this morning with a really sore throat, felt like I'd been swallowing knives. I saw the doctor today and he prescribed me a drug to reduce the stomach acid because apparently night-time reflux is causing the sore throat and nausea and also Diazepam (aka Valium) to try to make me more calm. I really don't know what is causing all this anxiety but I haven't had restful sleep in a month now and it's really getting to me. I don't like being on 4 different prescription drugs, especially not Diazepam because it is addictive. I really hope something helps me to sleep soon. I can't really eat anything because it feels like it's going to come back up again. Arghhhhhh.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

I am very very ill. It's not the best moment to be ill as I'm rather busy with work and I have the 3rd round of mooting on Friday. As a result of that I was doing my heads of argument with a fever today - I sent them off 10 minutes before the deadline. Also, I was actually having proper hallucinations yesterday - vampires chasing me and my brother ;) Then again I might just be going mad so it's possible that it had nothing to do with the illness.

I am very very ill. It's not the best moment to be ill as I'm rather busy with work and I have the 3rd round of mooting on Friday. As a result of that I was doing my heads of argument with a fever today - I sent them off 10 minutes before the deadline. Also, I was actually having proper hallucinations yesterday - vampires chasing me and my brother ;) Then again I might just be going mad so it's possible that it had nothing to do with the illness.

Vampires chasing you? What films have you been watching lately? I at least hope they were good looking ones!

That totally sucks being ill, especially when it's this cold (minus 5 here tonight apparently, cars are already freezing!)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson