Unofficial Mills

whats your tipple and whats your tune?

spiral

At the minute, I have chocolate cake (I know it's not a tipple, but still) and Enrique. Good combo, I must say.

Stick in a blender with some vodka and it is on second thoughts it might lead to this :puke:. Theres never a good reaon for enrique he should be banished although he's isn't as bad as newton faulkner he albums should be sealed in concrete and dumped in the north sea(housemate downloaded and it made me want jam things in my ears to make the noise stop)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Theres never a good reaon for enrique he should be banished although he's isn't as bad as newton faulkner he albums should be sealed in concrete and dumped in the north sea(housemate downloaded and it made me want jam things in my ears to make the noise stop)

Couldn't agree more, that Dream Catch Me song is absolutely terrible and he deserves to be shot for attempting to cover Teardrop by Massive Attack.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Couldn't agree more, that Dream Catch Me song is absolutely terrible and he deserves to be shot for attempting to cover Teardrop by Massive Attack.

I love that song. It means so much to me. Its one of the only songs I listen to. Ooops. Im starting to think I shouldn't really.

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

I love that song. It means so much to me. Its one of the only songs I listen to. Ooops. Im starting to think I shouldn't really.

The Massive Attack version or the Newton Faulkner version? And you're right, it is a great song but the original is far superior... I urge everyone to download it if they haven't already done so.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...