Unofficial Mills

Food Obsessions

Kelly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could never get addicted to tea, because I'm too lazy to boil the kettle........ it's good, but I can't be bothered making it here.

To stop myself eating, I'm drinking mineral water with a straw, for some reason it tastes better through a straw.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You can now get Kraft cheesy pasta in England, since about 7 or 8 years I think, but it's not at all popular.

DC Beer will get you drunker quicker through a straw, I've been told. Dunno how that works though.

Serving suggestion:

Straws work a treat with Buckfast and Red Bull.

If Buckfast is unavailable, it may be replaced with Mad Dog 20-20 (preferably kiwi).

Serve in paper bag, under bridge behind your chosen club!

Only joking, don't think Red Bull was popular (or even existed?, or I could afford it?) when I was at Uni

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I haven't drank Tea or Coffee for a couple of years now but this last couple of weeks I have got totally addicted to tea and have been having about 3 cups a day!

How can you have drunk tea in the last couple of weeks when you said you havent drunk tea or coffee for a couple of years now? :confused:

Have you been on the :drunk: by any chance? :P

How can you have drunk tea in the last couple of weeks when you said you havent drunk tea or coffee for a couple of years now? :confused:

Have you been on the :drunk: by any chance? :P

NO!!! I haven't drank any Tea or Coffee for the last couple of years but someone made me a cuppa a couple of weeks ago and to be polite I drank it then got hooked again!

Cheeky git!!!! lol ;)

Your from Perth aren't you? What is with all those bley roadworks at the Broxden roundabout? We just got home from the SECC and to say we were confused was an understatement!! Didn't notice them on our way there!! lol

glitzy.jpg

Is it possible to eat too much marmite? I hope not.

No, it isn't, but overdoses can make your nose sting.

Hot toast, butter and marmite. Bliss.

Other half hates it though, and won't kiss me until I've cleaned my teeth.

Love/hate thing

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

These cookies are my new addiction, the packs I buy only have two cookies in them though. But that's probably a good thing... http://www.traidcraftshop.co.uk/products/detail.asp?productCode=ST36362

The chocolate ones of those are amazing. I can get them on my lunch card, I'm going to miss that next year, because the food here in the cafes is overpriced, but I never pay in actual cash, so I don't really notice.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'