How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to go back to infant school. I was writing out the alphabet today because I got a shiny new pen and got E and D the wrong way round, put a G instead of a Q, put two Ms and missed out Z completely.

Haha, thats something I would do!

Alrite day today, was at a friends last night got no sleep till about 5, went home(still in pjs-yes i was lazy as)at 11, parents insisted I got up and actually did something so I got showered, dressed and we went shopping and house hunting! Hopefully off to see 2 houses tommorow woo.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I felt really ill this morning when I got up, managed to drag myself to work for the close, now im wide awake, and am compelled to talk, im running out of threads to reply to though LOL

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Its raining like a b*tch here, our overflows flooded and so has the end of the kitchen, and the rabbits hutches too, which means they're gunna have to come inside cos they have nowhere else to go and mums gunna kill me and dad when we she gets in from work.

Im soaked through, why did I wash and straighten my hair this morning :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

oh dear, i think i might have upset someone. i think they fancied me and have found out that 'my priorities lie elsewhere', laura in another sense. but i dont think she knows it is her. i feel crap but if i dont like them back like that, then how would it work? it has to go both ways to be worth even trying.

besides all that rubbish the rain is holding off here, we got it bad overnight. it woke me up a few times. and i need to crack on with revising for my theory as well, i have more time this week.

on the grid.

DC, its up to you at the end of the day what you do, you have two girls running after you lucky or what!? I think if the girl who found out about you and Laura then mabye she will say something before its too late or otherwise she might think its too late now cos your gunna get with Laura.

Thats probs a crap bit of advice but ive been auntie ema all weekend, basically a friend is getting on really well with another friends kind of boyfriend..and they really like each other.. And the other friend doesnt know that they like each other! Im expecting Handbags when she finds out.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i know, but i hate turning out a bad guy to anyone. i cant help what i feel and who i like. with the way i look i shouldn't be able to turn anyone down but two have came at once for some reason.

on the grid.

oh i have made up my mind dont worry, i know what i want. they both like me but lets say the one i want is more shy of it. the other one hasn't said anything to me about "well why dont you like me?" etc. but i am just getting a feeling, apart from myspace firing up i wont see her until friday. and we were or still are friends, but i just got a bad feeling from last night. people were saying we should get together just becuase we are or were friends talking to each other. and i got a little pi*sed off about it and said 'she is lovely of course but i like someone else and have done for ages'. this may of got over to her some way, i felt i had to respond that way to the person who asked becuase i felt a bit intimidated. like an 18 year old girl and boy cant talk to each other without having to shag each other.

on the grid.

I feel sorry for the girl you're not interested in. The worst thing a guy can say to a girl is: 'lets just be friends'. You'll end-up breaking her heart, trust me. The last thing she will want is friendship and if/when she sees you with the other girl that you like, I can't imagine it placating her disconsolate state of mind.

People in Leeds are being evacuated, theres rumour going around the neighbours that we might be next, should be intresting as Im looking like a chav, have no makeup on and am not prepared to be resuced by a fit fireman thankyou very mucho.

The Garage is flooded too, my dads golf clubs soaked...my hairs a mess...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well just stay safe, i guess thats the main thing

I shall, thankfully we've managed to find more sandbags so hopefully it wont get in the house anymore as much, its just outside/the rabbits/the porch and the garage now thats the main concern tbh. And when the house go's up for sale we're gunna have to mention the flooding urgh

twitter.com/emgreatorex