How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh how times have changed! I started working as a waitress in my local Golf Club at 13, no NI Number required, no minimum wage, cash in hand and a whopping £2 per hour!!! That was 13 years ago now tho!!! *feels very old!!*

ETA: I don't still work there btw, just meant it was 13 years ago since I was 13! ha ha

glitzy.jpg

Feeling stressed, give me more coffee!

You and me both, I didnt get to sleep till 3am this morning, too much on my mind..and tonight Im off out, staying at a friends so tommorow morning im going to be like "coffeeee give me coffeee" etc

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i am in the radio station, and it has been pi*sing down of rain all day. and my jeans and socks are wet! and the bus and traffic lights were complete w*nkers on the way down here. luckily i am getting a lift home straight from here so it's all good now.

and i am also tired too.

on the grid.

i am in the radio station, and it has been pi*sing down of rain all day. and my jeans and socks are wet! and the bus and traffic lights were complete w*nkers on the way down here. luckily i am getting a lift home straight from here so it's all good now.

Yeh it was raining here earlier, I had to go to the co-op to check my bank balance and was in my trackies and hoodie and it was veryyyyy slippy and muddy outside on the bike. :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I had the Chinese exam today.I think I'll get 10-20/100.I'm not kidding,but I know lots of people will get this mark.

Exams will end next Tuesday,no hope for ranking in top 10 in class this time...

p.s. Thanks Lucinda,I know it is a great subject =]

According to my friends, though I didn't notice it, we were flirting all night, then I finally plucked up the courage and kissed him. He kissed back, but I don't know what he really thinks. We get on like a house on fire and have such a laugh all the time, plus we only broke up because I was going back to England and I didn't know how long for. I'd love to get back together, but I don't know what he reckons.

Bloody boys. This is why I stick to lusting after celebs, it's much simpler!

Erm, I think I snogged my ex. Crap.

I dont remember anything from last night either, all I remember was going to a petrol station at silly oclock, being on the phone to a friends boyfriend going "we cant close the doorrrr" (I watched the video evidence this morning urgh oh) and going to sleep at 5 and getting up at 9 thanks to this lawn mower, I mean who would mow their lawn at 9am?

My head hurts and also I slept funny and have creaked my neck, I slept on a leather sofa and it was really uncomfy :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Where we all drunk last night?

Having had 1 hours sleep, and no brush to brush my hair, im looking a little worse for ware. We went out into town last night then i stayed with a friend. Birds were tweeting when i got in! Anyway, it was very good, till a point. Its always that last drink that just tips you over the edge into a messy state.

Eurgh, i want to heave.

Hairdressers in like an hour, i hope dont pure fall asleep in the chair, or be sick all over the poor woman. Yuck yuck yuck.

I wasnt bad, tbh I dont think I had much at all, just Thursday night I didnt sleep till 3am and last night it was 5. So I think I was just overall really tired and am really tired and emotional this morning!

twitter.com/emgreatorex