How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My computer started playing Nice Weather For Ducks, and I think it is a very apt song. It's been tipping it down for over a week now with not many breaks. There are 3 ducks who have left the lake in favour of wandering around the campus because it is so waterlogged, they are very cute and are distracting me from my revision.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I left school this morning *Gets out tissues* I didnt cry as much as I expected but I cried! Everyones gone out to get drunk but we have an exam the day after tommorow, not risking it. *is a geek*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I left school this morning *Gets out tissues* I didnt cry as much as I expected but I cried! Everyones gone out to get drunk but we have an exam the day after tommorow, not risking it. *is a geek*

Or rather sensible doing exams with a hangover is not much fun. Is rather happy as the sun is shining and I can get drunk tonight yay. Is currently listening to jasper carrots version of the magic roundabout its rather ace.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Last night was truly awful... but i'm not going into it because i dont want to be a knob...

Basically it was a huge argument with my boss. aaaaaanyway.

My last day of school is on Thursday and i'm going into school for that, and then i am getting extremely rat arsed on thursday afternoon, sober up before i go to bed and wake up to a p.e exam which i know absoloutely nothing about.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

To tell the truth it was totally my own fault.

Involved a diving board and very foolish superman impression. Do not try this at home. Should know better at my age, but summer has started, and was feeling joyful!

Hope my boss isn't reading this.

Thanks for your sympathy though Mike.;)

I WILL stop whinging now

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.