How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had myself a very good day yesterday. Finished my mocks, watched Top Gear...what am I forgetting? Hmmm...I'm sure it'll come to me eventually. :-p

Woke up this morning with a stonking cold. All sore throat and earache. Not good at all. Still, got me the day off!

Hmm. Bad day. Well, normal day really, but it was supposed to be a good day, and wasn't so it became a bad day. Yesterday was supposed to be the day I was given a projected date for the surgery I have been waiting for (for two and a half years...!) - but there has been a hiccup, so its not yet on the table. And I'm trying hard not to get to unhappy about it. It will happen eventually, and it needs to be right when it does, so its probably for the best.....*sighs*.......

It has been a day of highs and lows.

The absolutely highest point of the day was getting a signed photo of Will Young this morning.

I worte to him back in September and had totally forgotten about it.

He signed all the pics I sent and even one for my sister as I asked him.

Lows aren't worth discussing so I am going to cheer myself up by scanning in my Will pics and blogging about them (There may be time for a cream cake too :oops: )

Haribo makes me go crazy, dont feed me with it! [WARNING WARNING]

Anyways, im fine, got nothing to report today...sorry!:-p

Just gunna sit on msn and myspace and mess about all night, really tired, so glad its only bley friday tommorow.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i have had a ****ing **** day/past week

a backstabbing bitch who used to be a good mate has been using me to walk her up to the estate where all my mates live and give her fags, turns out that behind my back she was slagging me off at every opportunity. anyway she's been bul****ting to my best mate who she is going out with saying that i slag him off, which i don't cos he was my best mate. anyway he now wants to smash my face in even though he hasnt asked me about it. all my other former mates have jumped on his bandwagon and decided to hate me... which actually makes me laugh cos none of them have asked me about it. anyway i couldn't care less and i don't want to know them anymore because they were obviously never true mates, and i still have other mates which i havent spoken to for ages, and now were really good mates. so its all good

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

i have had a ****ing **** day/past week

a backstabbing bitch who used to be a good mate has been using me to walk her up to the estate where all my mates live and give her fags, turns out that behind my back she was slagging me off at every opportunity. anyway she's been bul****ting to my best mate who she is going out with saying that i slag him off, which i don't cos he was my best mate. anyway he now wants to smash my face in even though he hasnt asked me about it. all my other former mates have jumped on his bandwagon and decided to hate me... which actually makes me laugh cos none of them have asked me about it. anyway i couldn't care less and i don't want to know them anymore because they were obviously never true mates, and i still have other mates which i havent spoken to for ages, and now were really good mates. so its all good

Aaaand breathe! ;-)

Regards,

Olly.

Today has been pretty rubbishh. I found out my friend has been messed around by some people she thought were her friends and she's obviously very annoyed about it. Then in Critical Thinking we got our test papers back and I was one bley mark off an a, the only reason I missed that mark was because I shortened an answer! (still got the highest in the class though..) Then I had maths which was just a lesson of coursework and exam stress. Then in PE, I smacked my chin in an incident involving a gym ball so now my jaw is all swollen and my ears keep popping. Then I had to sit through possibly the worst choir rehearsal of my life-bridge over troubled water-wtf is that about? Argh I hate that song and it was so painful to hear people attempt to sing that high. So yeah-they were only small things but together it's just rubbish.