How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New years eve wasnt too bad, spent most of the day with a couple of friends who insisted feeding the pigeons in town even though they know that im scared of them, especially when they come flying infront of your face flapping their wings=Scary Stuff. We then went to see The Holiday which was kinda alrite, a bit crap but hey.

Then had the family round, and it was rather embarrasing especially when my mum brought up the subject about how 2007 is an important year for me and she said "You can also lose your" Insert Ema thinking noo dont say it then I said "Oh has someone lost their glasses, Ill help find them" hahahah close one! Also spilt red wine on the cream carpet and fell back in the recliner chair.

Didnt get to bed until about 3am!

Spent today with relatives and in York loovely, gunna spend most of my evening online doing nothing, although my grandads coming over later.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Got some exam results back today....:biggrin:

History-B how the heck did I get that? First of all I got all mixed up cos I was revising for the wrong exam until I realised the night before, surprisingly I did better in the exam I had revised for the night before than the other one. (out of 2 papers) plus I wrote Loads and thought I had rambled on.

Geography-B

Music-C-oops

Maths-C

So Im happier than I have been in ages, had to ring dad and tell him at work, and told him to tell his work mates. :biggrin:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Wait. You were there? :shock: I wanted to go! Justin Lee Collins is brilliant!

Not had a bad day today. I only had about three hours sleep last night before getting up at 9am - a time of day that should NOT exist in the holidays. But I've been chilling with my brothers and sisters and there hasn't been an argument yet! Then I come on here and find my name on the homepage! I'm so proud! :grin:

Possibly had the best afternoon in ages!

College was only one lesson and it was straight forward. Got home, did some clipping, listened to Scott and went to work. Convientantly I'm quite jolly, just at the time my friend is now totally depressed. Little work to do in Budgens tonight, only a few cages so it was difficult trying to find something to do, so had a good natter with a friend and a good laugh. Spent the last hour listening to some choons on my MP3 player.

It's all good. Tomorrow's Saturday so it'll probably be back to normal, haha.

I don't think life could be better at the minute! I've just watched the Friday Night Project and laughed until I cried! I loved every bit of it, especially the bit I've added as my sig, but the whole panto thing was great, now everytime I hear Don't Stop Me Now I'll have some good visions in my head! So yes, I'm deliriously happy and to top it all off, our (very fit) landlord is coming round tomorrow!

Have started my coursework cos im keen! haha

I was watching Friday night project, until I realised that I really needed to get some sleep otherwise I would be all cranky this morning. (I saw it till 11:30 and it was fab!)

Parents late new years party tonight, ive never seen my mum so stressed over it! Shes made loads of Yummy food so it Should be good, have a few friends staying over tonight too.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ahh yes I liked the David Tenninch bit too :-p it was a good program.

I went out this morning and bought a new digital camera because my old one was a stone-age digital camera and some walking boots for my geography field trips. I got wet because it was raining which isn't nice but my new camera is very nice. Weather-proof and 7.1MP.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Had a really good night last night, spent time with friends and got pretty hyper. :-p

Decided it would be fun and go outside in the dark and play football, although we couldnt find a football we used a tennis ball instead and then we decided to play hide and seek in the dark and I got stuck under my bed hahaha

Unfortuantly my friend wasnt too well so she had to go home, but it was a good night and I didnt get to bed till 3/4am this morning so Im really tired and have an awful head.

So yeah, im fine, doing well, if you've wondered where ive been!

twitter.com/emgreatorex