How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I am too hot and I wish I didn't have to revise. I've also got bad hayfever so I don't know if I really want to step outside. I've had 3 hours sleep so I can tell I will feel terrible later when it catches up with me. I'm also starting to really worry about my lack of revision for all these exams, they're only the most important exams I'll ever do apparently...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Trying to listen to the blue room but dad's mowing the lawn so can't hear it out here. And some bley fire alarm is going off somewhere along this road. Have been working this morning until 12pm, and just had lunch.

What's up DC?

i got fed up with people stuck up their own arse last night. when it is blatently obvious in 20 years they will be badly overweight and throwing darts in a smokey pub, and then they wont be so great.

on the grid.

Its a bit hot today *looks for cool emoticon with funky glasses* spent all day in work which was like a greenhouse and we were really busy.

Dads home from Hospital which is good,but he's still Ill.:(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Nice one Geezer, I went to bed at 3am and woke up shortly before 11, most sleep I've had in ages, but I didn't do anything until after 12 when the good music on Vernon's show had finished. Tonight I gotta go back to school and I just looked at my exam timetable for the next few weeks and had a small panic. 13th-16th June looks to be a terrible few days for me.

Today is National Nudist Day apparently, anyone taking part? ;)

Nice one....

Vernon was complaining that all nudists are balding overweight ugly men and women over 75 - probably offended a few. I went on a nudist beach one time - my dyslexic friends failed to read the sign "boundary of naturist beach" and went over the big hill of stones onto the nudist beach anyway. Thankfully it was the second week of January and in Brighton so there was no one there... But I have seen people just on the normal parts of the beach completely naked and it's not nice - the nudist area is there for a reason.