Snow

Ad

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasnt setting earlier, but it looks like its frozen the surface and is setting. Taking a photo of it's far too much effort - some of us have to keep warm here!\ Lol

And nice to see the local council have decided that it would be a great idea not to put grit down!

507033771.183.1247039672.png

I made a snowman last year when I went to the countryside. It was huge, about as tall as me and it had actual coal for the eyes and an actual carrot for the nose and some twigs for arms. It was great! - Just to confirm that I also have a mortgage and a second home and a responsible job but building that snowman made me feel like I was 5 again. ACE!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

It hasn't snowed here yet :( apparently it's snowing in Sheffield. Nottingham isn't far from Sheffield and Manchester, but sadly no snow is forecast for here according to the BBC... rubbish. We all want to have snowball fights while we've got no lectures to go to. Wouldn't be great for our revision, but it'd be great fun.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I was just coming on to compain that it was bley freezing outside but there were no clouds so there wouldn't be any snow... I looked up, there was clouds and the builders were shouting "It's snowing!". It's not actually, but it's there's a weird sleety rain thing going on.

I predict it's gonna snow here this weekend... when I'll be in Surrey!! :sad:

The ground was freezing up last night but it's not snowed yet. We were sliding around all over the place at 2:30am when we went to the library and there was frost on cars.

According to the BBC:

Wednesday's summary for 00:00 is set for Light Snow.

:biggrin: I wish it would snow properly, so that I couldn't get to my exam tomorrow.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'