Unofficial Mills

Middle names

Lucinda

Anyone got any embarrassing middle names? If so, tell us here.

I have three on my birth certificate: Rosalind Johanna Lindsay. I had to get rid of the last two though because they wouldn't fit on my passport. Some people are very embarrassed by their middle names, or have embarrassing initials caused by middle names.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I knew a guy who was called Julian Barnaby but called himself Barney. Not really a great choice of first name and middle name there though. His parents just set him up for a childhood of bullying about purple dinosaurs :biggrin:

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Francis :oops:

nice:-)

I haven't got a middle name, honestly. My parents said it would be easier for me in the future. None of our three (me, my sis, and brother) has. well ...At confirmation we should pick the name, so I picked Anna, but our red tape doesn't count this kind of names.

style5Scott-spc-Mills.png

I knew a guy who was called Julian Barnaby but called himself Barney. Not really a great choice of first name and middle name there though. His parents just set him up for a childhood of bullying about purple dinosaurs :biggrin:

ha ha, i wont comment here.... it's my friends fault, i didnt want to be known as it/make it up :-p

im just named after my mum. not embarassing.

ha ha, i wont comment here.... it's my friends fault, i didnt want to be known as it/make it up :-p

Haha I was gonna comment on that. Barney is a kick ass name for a girl.

I hate my middle name with a passion, Louise. I appologise if this is anyone's name, it just sounds so meh with my first name and every other person seems to have the same middle name :cry:

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

My middle name is Jean so very boring. My daughter's middle name is also Jean if you are interested and so is my Niece's

My Dad was called Tom but it wasn't until I was a teenager that I found out that his real name was Percy and Thomas was only him middle name but my grandma had called him Tommy all his life...So confusing