Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 Schedule Changes

Dan18F1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TMD_24 said:

Cel Spellman is back on Life Hacks co-hosting with Vick on the 31st October.

That's an interesting one! A presenter returning to cover a slot they've left. It was mentioned when he left that he would still "remain part of the radio 1 family"... he did a few random cover shifts on early breakfast and the weekend then nothing. Will be interesting to hear how Vick sounds on air with him compared to Katie and Roman... I mean Jordan.

48 minutes ago, NathanS said:

That's an interesting one! A presenter returning to cover a slot they've left. It was mentioned when he left that he would still "remain part of the radio 1 family"... he did a few random cover shifts on early breakfast and the weekend then nothing. Will be interesting to hear how Vick sounds on air with him compared to Katie and Roman... I mean Jordan.

Does this mean there's still hope Chris Moyles covers for Greg one day??? ?   ?

But think with Cel it was like see him some time but think he did one or two months after Lifehacks departure one or two shows but radio silence literally for sometime with him but its like an old eastenders character returning for a weeknight or two stay with family or go to funeral and wedding and cause drama. I mean Sarah Brett for 5L done few bits of cover there after to switching to Ulster breakfast and Chris Smith e returning occasionally as freelance news presenter after his on air departure 

3 hours ago, Lily Georgia said:

Scott & Chris are off the week commencing Monday 8th November.

Katie Thistleton & Dean McCullough are covering and Katie is doing the chart on the Friday.

Interesting trail of pairing would’ve thought Matt & Mollie may have got if I know Cel & Katie covered that slot one or twice before together think Katie had presented with quite a few presenters so far but feel she would’ve done good solo. Think one time having someone like Jeremiah Asiamah covering Dean would be interesting.