Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills vs Chris Moyles

DarkAngelMJH

So the Sony's have put Scott vs Chris against each other for the Music Radio Personality of the Year!

Who do you think will win?

Oh yeah also in the run are Frank Skinner, Jarvis Cocker and Ronnie Wood.

http://www.radioawards.org/Nominees/index.cfm?nominees_year=2011&winners_award_group_id=2&winners_award_category_id=14

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Scott because with Chris I have faises where I just can't listen to him for being massively annoying then times I think he's brilliant and really funny. But with Scott I just like his show it always makes me laugh and I relate to Scott more than to Chris.

take away moyles cronies and he would struggle. mills best asset is becky. he needs to ditch the new bloke chris. he is slightly more tedious than comedy dave

There HAVE been shows where he's worked without his 'cronies'... and they went down rather well. Nevermind that before Radio1 he was basically solo ALL THE TIME and his solo shows got him the job at Radio1 in the first place. Scott on his own however... well we heard that recently and it wasn't great.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

take away moyles cronies and he would struggle. mills best asset is becky. he needs to ditch the new bloke chris. he is slightly more tedious than comedy dave

Mmm. I like her, but best asset?!? I wouldn't have been quite as rude someone on e-mail the other day, but she does have a tendency to forget sometimes who's show it actually is.

Chris, IMO, is a welcome new male voice.... it may take some time to get used to someone so different in personality from Chappers.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

chris seemed to do very well on early breakfast on his own in 1997, he is capable of doing it without a massive team. but the bigger you become the more that will jump onboard. as for scott, he used to do the show with chappers and laura sayers. and at that point it was arguably at it's best.

on the grid.

• 1 month later...
chris seemed to do very well on early breakfast on his own in 1997, he is capable of doing it without a massive team. but the bigger you become the more that will jump onboard. as for scott, he used to do the show with chappers and laura sayers. and at that point it was arguably at it's best.

Chappers and Laura was good, but I think Beccy and Chris are just as good. I don't think that Chris is tedious at all, like Viv says, its just getting used to someone who's different to Chappers.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

They need to get me to judge it. I'm way fairer and completely unbiased.

Yes, and I should be a Race Steward that judges every single incident ever involving Lewis Hamilton...

and he'd get disqualified for finishing a race - not really, can't stand the guy but occasionally he does good and keeps his nose clean ;):P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...