Unofficial Mills

Schedule Changes w/c 18th October

James R

4am-6.30am Tom Deacon in for Dev

6.30am-10am Coxy In For Moyles (http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=15201)

10am-12.45pm Fearne Cotton

1pm-4pm Dev In For Greg

4pm-5.45pm/6pm-7pm Greg In For Scott (http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communities/showthread.php?t=15202)

Odd that Matt Edmondson isnt covering for Dev unless he is on holiday as well

james_ryder.png

Yeeeees!! This is the second week of my autumn holidays, which means, I won't have the feeling of missing something if I don't get up early. Shame Scott won't be around then, I'd finally have the time to listen in the evenings! :(

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Hearing Dev on the radio makes me want to puke.

Great news that Sara is in for Chris, but why move Greg? Leave him where he is and get someone to fill in for Mills. I know R1 want to expose the presenters to different listeners, but it doesn't justify changing four shows just because two DJ's are off.

Leave Dev to the graveyard slot where nobody listens, or anybody who does listen is too shattered to give a damn, and let literally anyone else on the R1 DJ rosta cover for Mills. Edith, Jo, Huw, Vernon, Reggie.... Anyone!!

Leave Dev to the graveyard slot where nobody listens, or anybody who does listen is too shattered to give a damn,

I listen to Dev most mornings for about an hour from waking up to getting to work. I dont find him that bad. He can be a bit repetitive at times but other than that he's ok and thats when im awake and give a damn

james_ryder.png

Hearing Dev on the radio makes me want to puke.

Great news that Sara is in for Chris, but why move Greg? Leave him where he is and get someone to fill in for Mills. I know R1 want to expose the presenters to different listeners, but it doesn't justify changing four shows just because two DJ's are off.

Leave Dev to the graveyard slot where nobody listens, or anybody who does listen is too shattered to give a damn, and let literally anyone else on the R1 DJ rosta cover for Mills. Edith, Jo, Huw, Vernon, Reggie.... Anyone!!

Good god not Edith or Reggie. Can't think of anything worse! Greg is good in that slot plus that's where he's headed I think.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I listen to Dev most mornings for about an hour from waking up to getting to work. I dont find him that bad. He can be a bit repetitive at times but other than that he's ok and thats when im awake and give a damn

But what about the way he talks? I could just about understand it if he was 13 but he is in his mid-twenties :x

as Greg has his own show, WHY does he have to move to fill in for Scott ?

this happens most times, i don't get it, Greg is supposed to be so spectacular that he has his own show, yet when Scott decides to go on his hol's Greg has to leave his show to fill in, why don't they get in a fill-in dj, is that what the beeb still think of Greg as a "fill-in dj" ?

why not get Dev to fill in for Scott ??

oh yes here we go again you are thinking :rolleyes: alan is off on a moan about Greg again, well no, you don't get Fearne moving about, or Moyles moving about, Edith or Jo never filled in for other dj's, yeah i know Scott fill's in for Moyles because of his contract, but why Greg, he has been given his own show.............

:)

this happens most times, i don't get it, Greg is supposed to be so spectacular that he has his own show, yet when Scott decides to go on his hol's Greg has to leave his show to fill in, why don't they get in a fill-in dj, is that what the beeb still think of Greg as a "fill-in dj" ?

oh yes here we go again you are thinking :rolleyes: alan is off on a moan about Greg again, well no, you don't get Fearne moving about, or Moyles moving about, Edith or Jo never filled in for other dj's, yeah i know Scott fill's in for Moyles because of his contract, but why Greg, he has been given his own show.............

Good god not Edith or Reggie. Can't think of anything worse! Greg is good in that slot plus that's where he's headed I think.

:hahaha:

i tuned in to Greg the other day, & he was still playing them tune/links where he gets bands/singers to sing his name :rolleyes:

i am sorry but i don't get this "Greg is a great dj" he talks (at you) a bit then plays a tune #Generic-DJ

:)

Presumably because in the long run R1 see Greg as a potential drivetime DJ. That is not and was not the case with Edith/Fearne/Jo.